|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Candy Sloan tell Spenser she does NOT want him to do in Chapter 2?
(a) Talk to her boss.
(b) Investigate the case.
(c) Go to the 3rd floor.
(d) Drink on the job.
2. What does Mickey do at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Tries to hit Spenser.
(b) Tells Candy to look into Summit Studios.
(c) Buys Spenser's meal.
(d) Gives Spenser a business card.
3. Who does Candy tell Spenser called her after they parted ways the day he arrived in town?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Allan Pinkerton.
(c) A man claiming to have information.
(d) Rachel Wallace.
4. What best describes Mickey Rafferty's appearance?
(a) Short and tough-looking.
(b) Unkempt and gritty.
(c) Professional and clean.
(d) Tall and lanky.
5. Who calls Spenser after his shower in Chapter 3?
(a) Allan Pinkerton.
(b) Candy Sloan.
(c) An unnamed man.
(d) His girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Mickey Rafferty's mood when Spenser first meets him?
2. What does the person who calls Spenser in Chapter 3 tell him?
3. How does Rachel Wallace react to the way Spenser answers the phone?
4. Who does Candy Sloan say will pay for Spenser's services?
5. Where is Candy left stranded in Chapter 3?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)