|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Candy tell the person that she and Spenser go to see after leaving the Farmer's Market?
(a) This this investigation could make her career.
(b) This she has information the person wants.
(c) That she has been ill.
(d) That she knows what this person has done.
2. Who does Peter Brewster call at the end of Chapter 11?
(b) Carol Zogby.
(d) Sam Felton.
3. What does Spenser place between the cushions of his seat while Candy questions Sam Felton?
(a) His gun.
(b) A recording device.
(c) A disc.
(d) His cell phone.
4. What do Spenser and Candy do the night they meet with Roger Hammond and have drinks together?
(a) Observe a beating.
(b) Break into an office.
(c) Go skinny-dipping.
(d) Sleep together.
5. What is Oceania Limited?
(a) A cover for an illegal organization.
(b) A talent agency.
(c) The parent company of Summit Studios.
(d) The company owned by Carol Zogby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spenser hear after finding Peter Brewster's car the night of the meeting with Franco?
2. What does Spenser see on the night of Candy's first dinner date after she is taken off the corruption story?
3. What does Spenser do after breakfast in Chapter 3?
4. What does Spenser suggest to Mickey in Chapter 4?
5. Who does Candy tell Spenser she is going to have dinner with the night after her dinner with him?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)