|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first calls Spenser in Chapter 1?
(a) A bill collector.
(b) His lover.
(c) A former client.
(d) His mother.
2. What does the person who tells Candy to stop working on the corruption investigation offer Spenser at the same time?
(a) His private jet for the trip home.
(b) A long-term job with the station.
(c) Tickets to a talk show.
(d) An extra week's pay.
3. What does Spenser agree to do for Candy, after Samuelson leaves?
(a) To stand by her.
(b) Tail Samuelson.
(c) Take her to see Mickey.
(d) Bring her Chinese food.
4. Who is Rachel Wallace?
(a) A writer.
(b) Spenser's co-worker.
(c) Spenser's sister.
(d) A librarian.
5. What message is at Candy's house the day after Samuelson's visit?
(a) A letter.
(b) A phone message.
(c) A note from a police detective on a business card.
(d) A note on a rock thrown through the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person look like who is waiting near Candy's car in Chapter 7?
2. What does Spenser think about the possibility that Peter Brewster might harm Candy?
3. What do Candy and Spenser argue about after Samuelson leaves?
4. What is revealed about Mickey when a police officer comes to Candy's house?
5. Who is Mickey Rafferty?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)