|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Spenser at the airport in Chapter 2?
(a) A driver named Vic.
(b) Candy Sloan.
(c) No one.
(d) Rachel Wallace.
2. Where does Spenser stay during Candy's recovery?
(a) In her house.
(b) In his hotel.
(c) Next door at Mickey's.
(d) In the apartment above her garage.
3. Who does Candy think Sam Felton is involved with?
(a) The mob.
(b) His co-star.
(c) A loan shark.
(d) The casino industry.
4. What does Spenser note about Los Angeles in Chapter 3?
(a) People look different than they do in Boston.
(b) They have fresh fruit everywhere.
(c) Two streets have the same name.
(d) It's sunny and smoggy at the same time.
5. Who is Susan?
(a) The person Spenser is reading about.
(b) Spenser's girlfriend.
(c) Spenser's landlady.
(d) Spenser's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roger Hammond accuse Candy of after she shares her suspicions?
2. Who first calls Spenser in Chapter 1?
3. Where does Spenser go with Mickey Rafferty in Chapter 3?
4. What is Mickey's job?
5. What industry is the topic of Candy Sloan's work?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)