|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Candy left stranded in Chapter 3?
(a) The departing flights zone.
(b) By the giraffe exhibit.
(c) The Ventura Freeway.
(d) Behind an abandoned warehouse.
2. Who does Candy tell Spenser called her after they parted ways the day he arrived in town?
(a) Allan Pinkerton.
(b) Her boss.
(c) A man claiming to have information.
(d) Rachel Wallace.
3. What industry is the topic of Candy Sloan's work?
(a) The health care industry.
(b) The fine art industry.
(c) The precious metals industry.
(d) The movie industry.
4. What does Sam Felton tell Candy when she asks him about her suspicions?
(a) He denies the whole thing.
(b) He tells her she is right, but begs her not to tell anyone.
(c) He tells her she better know her place.
(d) He tells her she worries too much.
5. What does Roger Hammond accuse Candy of after she shares her suspicions?
(a) Making up lies.
(b) Putting her career ahead of her safety.
(c) Wanting all the glory for herself.
(d) Being naive about the industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel Wallace tell Spenser to expect?
2. Who gave Spenser the material he is reading when the novel opens?
3. Where does Candy go to meet the person who called her on the day that Spenser arrived in town?
4. Why do Spenser and Candy have to wait to see Roger Hammond?
5. What does Roger Hammond want from Candy after she shares her suspicions?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)