|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mickey do at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Tells Candy to look into Summit Studios.
(b) Buys Spenser's meal.
(c) Gives Spenser a business card.
(d) Tries to hit Spenser.
2. Who hired the person who is waiting near Candy's car in Chapter 7?
(a) The same man who beat her.
(b) A thug named Bones.
(c) Sam Felton.
(d) Roger Hammond.
3. Who does Candy think Sam Felton is involved with?
(a) A loan shark.
(b) His co-star.
(c) The casino industry.
(d) The mob.
4. What causes Spenser to speak rudely to Peter Brewster?
(a) A picture he sees on Brewster's desk.
(b) His rudeness to Candy.
(c) The way his assistant treats them.
(d) Something Detective Odell tells him.
5. Who calls Spenser after his shower in Chapter 3?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) Candy Sloan.
(c) Allan Pinkerton.
(d) An unnamed man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spenser notice as he and Candy are leaving Summit Studios?
2. Why do Candy and Spenser go to Candy's house the day after Samuelson's visit?
3. Who is Mickey Rafferty?
4. What best describes the roles Candy assigns herself and Spenser in Chapter 12?
5. What is the relationship between Mickey and Candy?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)