|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is present when Candy and Spenser make their visit to the Oceania offices?
(a) A security guard and a PR person.
(b) The person's daughter and attorney.
(c) A security guard and the person's daughter.
(d) The CEO and the head of the board of directors.
2. What does Spenser tell Candy about Susan the night before they visit the Oceania offices?
(a) She is terminally ill.
(b) She is a reliable source.
(c) They are uncommitted.
(d) He loves her.
3. What does Roger Hammond want from Candy after she shares her suspicions?
(a) Her phone number.
(b) To help in the investigation.
(c) Updates on her progress.
(d) The name of her source.
4. How does Roger Hammond initially react to Candy and Spenser?
(a) He's pleasant and helpful.
(b) He's polite, but reserved.
(c) He's suspicious of their motives.
(d) He's rude and offensive.
5. Where does Spenser stay during Candy's recovery?
(a) In her house.
(b) In his hotel.
(c) In the apartment above her garage.
(d) Next door at Mickey's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Candy to stop working on the corruption investigation in Chapter 19?
2. What does the person who tells Candy to stop working on the corruption investigation offer Spenser at the same time?
3. How long do Candy and Spenser have to wait before they are allowed to see the person they are visiting at the Oceania offices?
4. Where does Spenser go after Candy is told to stop investigating the corruption story?
5. Who does Peter Brewster call at the end of Chapter 11?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)