Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Wilderness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator sees the air hole, what does he decide to do?
(b) Make it bigger.
(d) Try to fish.
2. How much of the woods and mountains is already taken up by mechanized recreation?
(a) About 75%.
(b) About 50%.
(c) About 25%.
(d) About 90%.
3. According to the narrator, recreation becomes what kind of process?
(c) Mass use.
4. The narrator concludes that if there is a lone goose, it is caused by what?
(a) Getting lost.
(b) Animal involvement.
(c) Being left behind.
(d) Human involvement.
5. According to the narrator, about how many wild plants go into season every week from April to September?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the November chapter, the narrator's focus is on what?
2. What is the first bird that the narrator hears singing?
3. Getting up early is a vice of horned owls, stars, geese and what?
4. How long do the blackberry bushes glow red?
5. In Adams County, October is the hunting season for what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)