|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arizona and New Mexico.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the chickadee come by when a person is out chopping trees?
(a) It senses danger.
(b) It likes people.
(c) To investigate the noise.
(d) To get food.
2. Who does the the state send to kill the bear?
(a) A state trooper.
(b) A government trapper.
(c) A bounty hunter.
(d) None of these.
3. The top of the White Mountain is originally only accessible to whom?
4. How many miles do the geese travel?
5. Where does the narrator go fishing?
(a) Sand County Creek.
(b) Sand County River.
(c) Alder Fork.
(d) Prairie Stream.
Short Answer Questions
1. People tend to ignore song birds that do what?
2. Why do humans begin to destroy the plover?
3. What kind of tracks are seen in the painting?
4. Who or what destroys the painting the narrator describes?
5. How long does it take silphium to mature?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)