|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Conservation Esthetic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 14 begins with a bus ride through which state?
2. When too many people want the same trophies, what component of the trophy does this mass use problem decrease?
(a) The color.
(b) The quality.
(c) The style.
(d) The origin.
3. The narrator says that professors serve what?
(a) The wilderness.
(b) The environment.
(d) Their universities.
4. Most geese travel in families of how many?
5. When does the narrator leave his house with a notebook and coffee?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 5:00 a.m.
(c) 3:30 a.m.
(d) 7:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to hunt partridge?
2. How many acres of land does the narrator legally own?
3. In June, the robin starts singing in the early morning, but in autumn, when does the robin sing?
4. According to the narrator, some hunters get into the habit of getting up early from who or what?
5. How long does it take to finish the painting?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)