|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the largest lighthouse in the Pacific located?
(a) New Caledonia.
(d) Pago Pago.
2. What is the name of the injured ocelot at Archie's camp?
3. How does Tully dress to disguise himself for the trip to Belize?
(a) A surfer.
(b) A college student.
(c) A safari guide.
(d) A movie star.
4. Tully is wanted in Wyoming for throwing ________ through Thelma Barston's window.
(a) Massage table.
(b) Pink flamingo.
5. In his letter to Willie Singer, Tully tells him a guy from __________ is coming to Lost Boys.
(c) Sports Illustrated.
(d) New York Times.
6. What is the first kind of fish Tully catches when he is training to be a guide?
7. What does Cleopatra ask Tully to help her find?
(a) Bull's eye target.
(b) Fresia glass.
(c) Fresnel lens.
8. Who is Cleopatra looking for when she comes ashore at the beach in Tulum?
(a) Dr. Walker.
(b) Dr. Weller.
9. Where is Ix-Nay the afternoon that Tully has dinner with Dawn?
(b) Bird watching.
(c) Spirit world.
10. What was Tully's good luck charm?
(c) Conch shell.
(d) Cowboy boots.
11. During the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul, Tully sees a the light from a lighthouse on _____________.
(a) Cape San Antonio.
(b) Point San Angelo.
(c) Point Santiago.
(d) Cape Santa Maria.
12. What kind of party does Tully go to with Dawn and Noel-Christmas?
(a) Wine and cheese.
(b) Laser tag.
13. Ix-Nay is a Mayan __________.
14. What is the real name of country singer Tex Sex?
(a) Trace Tingle.
(b) Shawn Spurl.
(c) Steve Spane.
(d) Tom Thompson.
15. Who does Tully dream about the night before the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul?
(b) Butch Cassidy.
(c) Roy Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Donna Kay met Sammy Raye at a restaurant in __________.
2. What does Archie call Ix-Nay?
3. Where did Tully first see the Heart of the Andes?
4. Who is Tully playing baseball with in his dream aboard the Lucretia?
5. What kind of radio does Tully's dad give him?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)