|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the bounty hunters who are after Tully?
(a) Waldo and Wendell. Stendell.
(b) Waldo and Wilton Stilton.
(c) Waldo and Walter Stiller.
(d) Waldo and Willard Sillard.
2. Ix-Nay is a Mayan __________.
3. Tully and Ix-Nay go to Belize to buy ________.
(a) A boat.
(b) Fake passport.
(d) A truck.
4. Whose voice does Tully hear on the wind blowing through the tree house?
(a) Cleopatra Highbourne.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) Johnny Red Dust.
5. Where did Tully first see the Heart of the Andes?
(a) Key West Museum of Art.
(b) Laramie Art Museum.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
6. Where did Butch Cassidy run away to?
(b) Key West.
7. Who was singing in the bar the night Kirk Patterson and Bucky Norman met?
(a) Joan Jett.
(b) Joni Mitchell.
(c) Joan Baez.
(d) Janis Joplin.
8. Archie Mercer opened ___________ a few blocks from Disney World.
(a) Cat World.
(b) Bull Fights U.S.A.
(c) Kitty Land.
(d) Pit Bull World.
9. Who painted Heart of the Andes?
(a) Frederic Church.
(b) Joseph DeCamp.
(c) Edouard Manet.
(d) Adam Brenner.
10. Who does Tully dream about the night before the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul?
(a) Butch Cassidy.
(b) Roy Rogers.
11. What is the name of the bar that Tully goes to with Bucky and Kirk on Punta Margarita?
(a) Fat Iguana.
(b) Hungry Crocodile.
(c) Pink Lizard.
(d) Green Gecko.
12. What does Tully choke on one night at dinner with Donna Kay?
(c) Carrot stick.
(d) Macadamia nut.
13. Where does Tully watch the sunset on his first night aboard the Lucretia?
(a) The skiff.
(b) The crow's nest.
(c) The starboard bow.
(d) The dog house.
14. Tully is wanted in Wyoming for throwing ________ through Thelma Barston's window.
(c) Pink flamingo.
(d) Massage table.
15. What does Tully hand to Cleopatra as the Lucretia sails to Punta Margarita from Tulum?
(b) Cuban cigar.
(c) Lister's conch.
(d) Willie's letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who turns Tex Sex into a star?
2. In The Man Who Would Be King, where do the two soldiers go?
3. How much was stolen from Tully's pocket while he slept on the beach at Tulum?
4. Where does Willie end up getting fuel for his plane after a fuel barge sinks?
5. The resort in San Pedro is ground zero for what?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)