|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ix-Nay the afternoon that Tully has dinner with Dawn?
(a) Bird watching.
(c) Spirit world.
2. Who was singing in the bar the night Kirk Patterson and Bucky Norman met?
(a) Joni Mitchell.
(b) Janis Joplin.
(c) Joan Baez.
(d) Joan Jett.
3. What does Archie call Ix-Nay?
(a) Bobby Bonefish.
(b) Stanley Shark.
(c) Billy Fish.
(d) Freddy Fish.
4. What does Tully dream about while taking a siesta at the resort in San Pedro?
(a) An avalanche.
(b) A giant shark.
(c) A baseball game.
(d) A giant marlin.
5. Before Tully confesses the truth, Donna Kay is afraid that Tully is wanted in Wyoming for what?
6. What kind of party does Tully go to with Dawn and Noel-Christmas?
(b) Wine and cheese.
(c) Laser tag.
7. What was Tully's good luck charm?
(b) Conch shell.
(c) Cowboy boots.
8. Who does Tully dream about the night before the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul?
(a) Butch Cassidy.
(d) Roy Rogers.
9. Who stayed at Lost Boys Fishing Lodge right before Tully arrived?
(a) Tom Brokaw.
(b) Dan Rather.
(c) Matt Lauer.
(d) Walter Cronkite.
10. In what movie was the schooner that Lucretia used?
(a) Captains Courageous.
(b) The Man Who Would Be King.
(c) Destiny Awaits.
(d) Mutiny on the Bounty.
11. What does Tully hand to Cleopatra as the Lucretia sails to Punta Margarita from Tulum?
(b) Cuban cigar.
(c) Lister's conch.
(d) Willie's letter.
12. What is the name of the fishing boat Bucky gives to Tully to use?
13. What did the note say that Dawn stuck on Tully's door?
14. Who carries a note to Willie Singer on Key West for Tully?
(a) Captain Kirk.
(b) Bonefish Bob.
(c) Reggae Roddy.
15. In his letter to Willie Singer, Tully tells him a guy from __________ is coming to Lost Boys.
(a) Sports Illustrated.
(b) New York Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the biker couple purchase at the flea market where Tully buys the painting?
2. Who is the patron saint of those besieged by lightning?
3. Who tends Tex Sex's head wound on Punta Margarita?
4. What is the name of the resort in San Pedro where Archie has a bungalow?
5. Where does Tully watch the sunset on his first night aboard the Lucretia?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)