|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of company does Archie Mercer run in Belize?
(a) Tour guides.
(c) Body guards.
2. What is the name of the captain of the Lucretia?
(a) Captain Solomon.
(b) Captain Kirk.
(c) Captain Coconuts.
(d) Captain Benjamin.
3. Who carries a note to Willie Singer on Key West for Tully?
(b) Bonefish Bob.
(c) Reggae Roddy.
(d) Captain Kirk.
4. Where does Dawn go to college?
(a) University of Arizona.
(b) Oklahoma University.
(c) University of Florida.
(d) University of Texas.
5. Where is the Lucretia headed after taking Tully home?
(c) Key West.
6. How much was stolen from Tully's pocket while he slept on the beach at Tulum?
7. Who meets Ix-Nay and Tully at the San Pedro airport?
8. What is the name of the fishing boat Bucky gives to Tully to use?
9. What year did Heart of the Andes first go on exhibit?
10. What is the name of the woman who turns Tex Sex into a star?
(a) Diane Tiller.
(b) Darcy Trumbo.
(c) Dana Tilson.
(d) Dancy Tenner.
11. Who was singing in the bar the night Kirk Patterson and Bucky Norman met?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) Joan Baez.
(c) Joan Jett.
(d) Joni Mitchell.
12. What song is playing as Tully and Dawn enter the party?
(a) Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger in Paradise.
(b) Warren Zevon's Lawyers, Guns and Money.
(c) Led Zeppelin's Baby Come on Home.
(d) ZZ Top's Gimme All Your Lovin'.
13. What is the name of the resort in San Pedro where Archie has a bungalow?
14. What kind of radio does Tully's dad give him?
(a) Hovercraft S10.
(b) Hallicrafter S-40B.
(c) Halliton S-24.
(d) Haliburton 240B.
15. Who does Tully meet in Hector's guard shack at the Mayan ruins?
(a) Sammy Raye Coconuts.
(b) Willie Singer.
(c) Dr. Destin Walker.
(d) Dr. Dustin Weller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the gift given to Cleopatra for saving a stranded fisherman?
2. Tully and Ix-Nay go to Belize to buy ________.
3. Who does Tully dream about the night before the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul?
4. Where did Butch Cassidy run away to?
5. Cleopatra is obsessed with a Cuban baseball pitcher called _______.
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)