|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Cleopatra refused to marry?
(a) Poncho Vega.
(b) El Cohete.
(c) Luis Villa.
(d) El Coche.
2. What does Tully dream about while taking a siesta at the resort in San Pedro?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A giant shark.
(c) An avalanche.
(d) A giant marlin.
3. Who carries a note to Willie Singer on Key West for Tully?
(a) Reggae Roddy.
(c) Bonefish Bob.
(d) Captain Kirk.
4. Ix-Nay is a Mayan __________.
5. Who does Ix-Nay have a date with in San Pedro?
6. Tully is wanted in Wyoming for throwing ________ through Thelma Barston's window.
(a) Massage table.
(b) Pink flamingo.
7. What does Tully hand to Cleopatra as the Lucretia sails to Punta Margarita from Tulum?
(a) Cuban cigar.
(b) Lister's conch.
(d) Willie's letter.
8. Where does Dawn go to college?
(a) University of Texas.
(b) University of Arizona.
(c) University of Florida.
(d) Oklahoma University.
9. Who was singing in the bar the night Kirk Patterson and Bucky Norman met?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) Joan Jett.
(c) Joni Mitchell.
(d) Joan Baez.
10. What do Tully and Dawn toast to with champagne?
(a) Jungle encounters.
(b) World peace.
11. What does Tully choke on one night at dinner with Donna Kay?
(a) Macadamia nut.
(b) Carrot stick.
12. What hits Tully in the head on the ship to Belize?
(b) Golf ball.
(c) Soccer ball.
13. What is the first kind of fish Tully catches when he is training to be a guide?
14. What song is playing as Tully and Dawn enter the party?
(a) Warren Zevon's Lawyers, Guns and Money.
(b) Led Zeppelin's Baby Come on Home.
(c) Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger in Paradise.
(d) ZZ Top's Gimme All Your Lovin'.
15. Who is Donna Kay marrying?
(a) Clark Gable.
(b) Rhett Butler.
(c) Sammy Raye.
(d) Bucky Dent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of party does Tully go to with Dawn and Noel-Christmas?
2. Where did Tully leave Lister's conch?
3. Where is Bucky Norman from in Wyoming?
4. What did the note say that Dawn stuck on Tully's door?
5. What is the name of the injured ocelot at Archie's camp?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)