|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was singing in the bar the night Kirk Patterson and Bucky Norman met?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) Joan Jett.
(c) Joni Mitchell.
(d) Joan Baez.
2. Who stayed at Lost Boys Fishing Lodge right before Tully arrived?
(a) Walter Cronkite.
(b) Matt Lauer.
(c) Dan Rather.
(d) Tom Brokaw.
3. What is the name of the injured ocelot at Archie's camp?
4. Where does Willie end up getting fuel for his plane after a fuel barge sinks?
(c) Pago Pago.
5. What is Dawn's friend's name at the resort in San Pedro?
(b) Donna Kay.
(d) Denise Kayla.
6. Archie Mercer opened ___________ a few blocks from Disney World.
(a) Bull Fights U.S.A.
(b) Cat World.
(c) Pit Bull World.
(d) Kitty Land.
7. What fever did Tully catch as a boy?
(a) Schooner fever.
(b) Cowboy fever.
(c) Scarlet fever.
(d) Chicken pox.
8. Aboard Cleopatra's dinghy, a young boy drums on a _________.
(a) Crocodile skull.
(b) Teak board.
(c) Turtle shell.
(d) Oil drum.
9. What is Hector playing from the lighthouse as the Lucretia sets sail for Punta Margarita?
(a) Bon Jovi.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) Grateful Dead.
(d) Jimi Hendrix.
10. Where does Tully watch the sunset on his first night aboard the Lucretia?
(a) The skiff.
(b) The crow's nest.
(c) The starboard bow.
(d) The dog house.
11. Cleopatra is obsessed with a Cuban baseball pitcher called _______.
(a) El Coche.
(b) El Cohete.
(c) Luis Villa.
(d) Poncho Vega.
12. Where did Tully first see the Heart of the Andes?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) Key West Museum of Art.
(c) The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(d) Laramie Art Museum.
13. What do the biker couple purchase at the flea market where Tully buys the painting?
(c) Colt .45.
14. Willie Singer flies his plane under the ______________.
(a) Jefferson Memorial.
(b) St. Louis Arch.
(c) George Washington Bridge.
(d) Golden Gate Bridge.
15. Where did Butch Cassidy run away to?
(b) Key West.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tully dress to disguise himself for the trip to Belize?
2. What do Tully and Dawn toast to with champagne?
3. Where does Dawn go to college?
4. What is the name of the captain of the Lucretia?
5. What is Hector listening to in the guardhouse when Tully and Cleopatra come to bribe him to get to the lighthouse?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)