|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tully hand to Cleopatra as the Lucretia sails to Punta Margarita from Tulum?
(a) Willie's letter.
(c) Cuban cigar.
(d) Lister's conch.
2. Who painted Heart of the Andes?
(a) Edouard Manet.
(b) Adam Brenner.
(c) Joseph DeCamp.
(d) Frederic Church.
3. What do Tully and Dawn toast to with champagne?
(b) World peace.
(c) Jungle encounters.
4. In his letter to Willie Singer, Tully tells him a guy from __________ is coming to Lost Boys.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Sports Illustrated.
5. Who does Tully meet in Hector's guard shack at the Mayan ruins?
(a) Dr. Dustin Weller.
(b) Dr. Destin Walker.
(c) Sammy Raye Coconuts.
(d) Willie Singer.
6. What are the names of the bounty hunters who are after Tully?
(a) Waldo and Willard Sillard.
(b) Waldo and Walter Stiller.
(c) Waldo and Wendell. Stendell.
(d) Waldo and Wilton Stilton.
7. What was the gift given to Cleopatra for saving a stranded fisherman?
(a) Sapphire tiara.
(b) Emerald encrusted cross.
(c) Ruby encrusted cross.
(d) Diamond tiara.
8. Donna Kay met Sammy Raye at a restaurant in __________.
9. What treasure does Willie Singer show Tully in chapter 3?
(a) A pearl.
(b) An emerald.
(c) A diamond.
(d) A ruby.
10. How old is Cleopatra Highbourne?
11. What was Tully's good luck charm?
(a) Conch shell.
(c) Cowboy boots.
12. Where is Ix-Nay the afternoon that Tully has dinner with Dawn?
(b) Spirit world.
(d) Bird watching.
13. Where did Tully first see the Heart of the Andes?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(c) Laramie Art Museum.
(d) Key West Museum of Art.
14. What is the name of the man Cleopatra refused to marry?
(a) Luis Villa.
(b) El Coche.
(c) El Cohete.
(d) Poncho Vega.
15. What does Cleopatra ask Tully to help her find?
(b) Fresia glass.
(c) Bull's eye target.
(d) Fresnel lens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is playing as Tully and Dawn enter the party?
2. What is the name of Tully's horse?
3. Cleopatra is obsessed with a Cuban baseball pitcher called _______.
4. What is the name of the captain of the Lucretia?
5. What does Archie call Ix-Nay?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)