|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose voice does Tully hear on the wind blowing through the tree house?
(a) Cleopatra Highbourne.
(b) His father.
(c) Johnny Red Dust.
(d) His mother.
2. What is the name of Donna Kay's restaurant?
(a) Green Gecko.
(b) Pink Lizard.
(c) Pickled Oyster.
(d) Fat Iguana.
3. What does Tully hand to Cleopatra as the Lucretia sails to Punta Margarita from Tulum?
(b) Willie's letter.
(c) Lister's conch.
(d) Cuban cigar.
4. What does Cleopatra ask Tully to help her find?
(a) Fresnel lens.
(b) Bull's eye target.
(c) Fresia glass.
5. What is the real name of country singer Tex Sex?
(a) Trace Tingle.
(b) Steve Spane.
(c) Shawn Spurl.
(d) Tom Thompson.
6. What is the name of Tully's horse?
(a) Mr. Ed.
(d) Mr. Twain.
7. How old is Cleopatra Highbourne?
8. How does Tully dress to disguise himself for the trip to Belize?
(a) A college student.
(b) A surfer.
(c) A safari guide.
(d) A movie star.
9. Aboard Cleopatra's dinghy, a young boy drums on a _________.
(a) Turtle shell.
(b) Crocodile skull.
(c) Teak board.
(d) Oil drum.
10. What did the note say that Dawn stuck on Tully's door?
11. What is the name of the place where Tully is supposed to meet Dawn for a party?
(a) Belly of the Beast.
(c) Sex Toys.
(d) Sand on the Beach.
12. Where did Tully leave Lister's conch?
(a) The Caribbean Soul.
(b) The tree house.
(c) The Lucretia.
(d) Lost Boys.
13. What year did Heart of the Andes first go on exhibit?
14. Where is the largest lighthouse in the Pacific located?
(a) Pago Pago.
(b) New Caledonia.
15. What branch of the military was Archie Mercer in?
(a) Royal Marines.
(b) National Guard.
(c) French Foreign Legion.
(d) U.S. Marines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hits Tully in the head on the ship to Belize?
2. Who stayed at Lost Boys Fishing Lodge right before Tully arrived?
3. Where did Tully first see the Heart of the Andes?
4. What is Hector playing from the lighthouse as the Lucretia sets sail for Punta Margarita?
5. Where is Ix-Nay the afternoon that Tully has dinner with Dawn?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)