|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what movie was the schooner that Lucretia used?
(a) The Man Who Would Be King.
(b) Destiny Awaits.
(c) Mutiny on the Bounty.
(d) Captains Courageous.
2. What did the note say that Dawn stuck on Tully's door?
3. How old is Cleopatra Highbourne?
4. Who does Tex Sex resemble?
(a) Ashton Kutcher.
(b) George Clooney.
(c) Brad Pitt.
(d) Jude Law.
5. What kind of radio does Tully's dad give him?
(a) Haliburton 240B.
(b) Hovercraft S10.
(c) Hallicrafter S-40B.
(d) Halliton S-24.
6. Where is the letter postmarked from that Archibald Mercer gives Tully?
(c) New Caledonia.
(d) Pago Pago.
7. In his letter to Willie Singer, Tully tells him a guy from __________ is coming to Lost Boys.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Sports Illustrated.
8. Tully is wanted in Wyoming for throwing ________ through Thelma Barston's window.
(c) Pink flamingo.
(d) Massage table.
9. Who is Cleopatra looking for when she comes ashore at the beach in Tulum?
(b) Dr. Weller.
(d) Dr. Walker.
10. What kind of party does Tully go to with Dawn and Noel-Christmas?
(b) Wine and cheese.
(d) Laser tag.
11. Where is Tully heading when his jeep falls into a large pothole?
(b) Cabo San Lucus.
(c) Cayo Loco.
12. What is the first kind of fish Tully catches when he is training to be a guide?
13. What kind of company does Archie Mercer run in Belize?
(a) Body guards.
(d) Tour guides.
14. What is the name of the fishing boat Bucky gives to Tully to use?
15. What is the name of the captain of the Lucretia?
(a) Captain Kirk.
(b) Captain Benjamin.
(c) Captain Solomon.
(d) Captain Coconuts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tully choke on one night at dinner with Donna Kay?
2. Where did Tully first see the Heart of the Andes?
3. Who does Tully tell Dawn she looks like before they go to the party?
4. What does Tully dream about while taking a siesta at the resort in San Pedro?
5. Tully and Ix-Nay go to Belize to buy ________.
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)