|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hector listening to in the guardhouse when Tully and Cleopatra come to bribe him to get to the lighthouse?
(a) Purple Sage.
(b) Viva Las Vegas.
(c) Wanted Dead or Alive.
2. Who is Tully playing baseball with in his dream aboard the Lucretia?
(a) Poncho Villa.
(b) Che Guevara.
(c) Alex Rodriguez.
(d) Manny Ramirez.
3. Where is the letter postmarked from that Archibald Mercer gives Tully?
(c) New Caledonia.
(d) Pago Pago.
4. Ix-Nay is a Mayan __________.
5. What does Tully choke on one night at dinner with Donna Kay?
(a) Macadamia nut.
(c) Carrot stick.
6. Donna Kay met Sammy Raye at a restaurant in __________.
7. What is Dawn's friend's name at the resort in San Pedro?
(c) Donna Kay.
(d) Denise Kayla.
8. What is the name of the bar that Tully goes to with Bucky and Kirk on Punta Margarita?
(a) Hungry Crocodile.
(b) Fat Iguana.
(c) Green Gecko.
(d) Pink Lizard.
9. What is the name of the place where Tully is supposed to meet Dawn for a party?
(a) Sand on the Beach.
(b) Sex Toys.
(d) Belly of the Beast.
10. Who carries a note to Willie Singer on Key West for Tully?
(b) Reggae Roddy.
(c) Captain Kirk.
(d) Bonefish Bob.
11. What song is playing as Tully and Dawn enter the party?
(a) ZZ Top's Gimme All Your Lovin'.
(b) Led Zeppelin's Baby Come on Home.
(c) Warren Zevon's Lawyers, Guns and Money.
(d) Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger in Paradise.
12. Who did Tully Mars want to be like when he grew up?
(a) Lone Ranger.
(b) Buck Owens.
(c) Jesse James.
(d) Roy Rogers.
13. Who does Tully dream about the night before the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul?
(a) Butch Cassidy.
(c) Roy Rogers.
14. Archie Mercer opened ___________ a few blocks from Disney World.
(a) Kitty Land.
(b) Pit Bull World.
(c) Bull Fights U.S.A.
(d) Cat World.
15. Where is Ix-Nay the afternoon that Tully has dinner with Dawn?
(a) Spirit world.
(c) Bird watching.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fever did Tully catch as a boy?
2. Where is the Lucretia headed after taking Tully home?
3. Who was singing in the bar the night Kirk Patterson and Bucky Norman met?
4. Willie Singer flies his plane under the ______________.
5. Who does Ix-Nay have a date with in San Pedro?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)