|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hits Tully in the head on the ship to Belize?
(b) Soccer ball.
(c) Golf ball.
2. What was Tully's good luck charm?
(b) Cowboy boots.
(c) Conch shell.
3. What is the name of the man Cleopatra refused to marry?
(a) El Coche.
(b) El Cohete.
(c) Luis Villa.
(d) Poncho Vega.
4. Who is Tully playing baseball with in his dream aboard the Lucretia?
(a) Alex Rodriguez.
(b) Poncho Villa.
(c) Manny Ramirez.
(d) Che Guevara.
5. What is Dawn's friend's name at the resort in San Pedro?
(c) Donna Kay.
(d) Denise Kayla.
6. Who does Tex Sex resemble?
(a) Ashton Kutcher.
(b) Jude Law.
(c) Brad Pitt.
(d) George Clooney.
7. What is the name of the spirit world that Ix-Nay visits?
8. What is the name of the injured ocelot at Archie's camp?
9. Who painted Heart of the Andes?
(a) Frederic Church.
(b) Joseph DeCamp.
(c) Adam Brenner.
(d) Edouard Manet.
10. Tully and Ix-Nay go to Belize to buy ________.
(a) A boat.
(b) Fake passport.
(d) A truck.
11. What did the note say that Dawn stuck on Tully's door?
12. What is the real name of Grandma Ghost?
(a) Sadie Stanton Mars.
(b) Sarah Stanton Mars.
(c) Sarah Sawyer Mars.
(d) Sadie Sawyer Mars.
13. What are Tully and Donna Kay drinking as they talk in the tree house?
(a) Cubra libras.
14. Who tends Tex Sex's head wound on Punta Margarita?
15. What is the name of the captain of the Lucretia?
(a) Captain Benjamin.
(b) Captain Coconuts.
(c) Captain Solomon.
(d) Captain Kirk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hector playing from the lighthouse as the Lucretia sets sail for Punta Margarita?
2. Where is the largest lighthouse in the Pacific located?
3. Tully is wanted in Wyoming for throwing ________ through Thelma Barston's window.
4. During the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul, Tully sees a the light from a lighthouse on _____________.
5. How old is Cleopatra Highbourne?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)