Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cleopatra looking for when she comes ashore at the beach in Tulum?
(a) Dr. Weller.
(d) Dr. Walker.
2. Where is the largest lighthouse in the Pacific located?
(b) Pago Pago.
(c) New Caledonia.
3. Whose voice does Tully hear on the wind blowing through the tree house?
(a) Cleopatra Highbourne.
(b) Johnny Red Dust.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. Who does Tully tell Dawn she looks like before they go to the party?
(a) Bette Midler.
(c) Barbara Streisand.
5. Who painted Heart of the Andes?
(a) Edouard Manet.
(b) Adam Brenner.
(c) Frederic Church.
(d) Joseph DeCamp.
6. What does Tully see off the coast of San Pedro?
(a) The Lucretia.
(b) A shark.
(c) A hurricane.
(d) The Flying Pearl.
7. Who does Tully meet in Hector's guard shack at the Mayan ruins?
(a) Sammy Raye Coconuts.
(b) Dr. Dustin Weller.
(c) Willie Singer.
(d) Dr. Destin Walker.
8. During the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul, Tully sees a the light from a lighthouse on _____________.
(a) Point Santiago.
(b) Cape San Antonio.
(c) Point San Angelo.
(d) Cape Santa Maria.
9. What was playing on the car radio as Tully made his escape from the bounty hunters?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Grateful Dead.
(c) Bon Jovi.
10. What kind of party does Tully go to with Dawn and Noel-Christmas?
(c) Laser tag.
(d) Wine and cheese.
11. Before Tully confesses the truth, Donna Kay is afraid that Tully is wanted in Wyoming for what?
12. How old is Cleopatra Highbourne?
13. What kind of radio does Tully's dad give him?
(a) Hallicrafter S-40B.
(b) Hovercraft S10.
(c) Haliburton 240B.
(d) Halliton S-24.
14. Tully and Ix-Nay go to Belize to buy ________.
(a) Fake passport.
(b) A boat.
(d) A truck.
15. In his letter to Willie Singer, Tully tells him a guy from __________ is coming to Lost Boys.
(a) Sports Illustrated.
(b) New York Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the note say that Dawn stuck on Tully's door?
2. The resort in San Pedro is ground zero for what?
3. Who did Tully Mars want to be like when he grew up?
4. The island Punta Margarita was originally inhabited by ___________.
5. What song is playing as Tully and Dawn enter the party?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)