|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers are placed on Cleopatra's coffin?
2. Where does Tully watch the sunset on his first night aboard the Lucretia?
(a) The dog house.
(b) The starboard bow.
(c) The crow's nest.
(d) The skiff.
3. What does Cleopatra send Tully to the market for the night she has a heart attack?
(a) Ice cream.
4. As Tully swims in the ocean with Dawn, what creature lands in the palm of his hand?
(a) A starfish.
(b) A shrimp.
(c) A crab.
(d) A jellyfish.
5. What was Tully's good luck charm?
(c) Conch shell.
(d) Cowboy boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willie Singer meet Phillippe Parfait?
2. What did Waltham and his father throw into the ocean to help the people of Davalo?
3. When Tully comes to join her crew, Cleopatra tells him he smells worse than what?
4. Who is Donna Kay marrying?
5. What is the name of the spirit world that Ix-Nay visits?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)