|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tully's horse?
(a) Mr. Ed.
(d) Mr. Twain.
2. Aboard Cleopatra's dinghy, a young boy drums on a _________.
(a) Teak board.
(b) Oil drum.
(c) Turtle shell.
(d) Crocodile skull.
3. Where is the Lucretia headed after taking Tully home?
(c) Key West.
4. Who carries a note to Willie Singer on Key West for Tully?
(a) Captain Kirk.
(b) Reggae Roddy.
(c) Bonefish Bob.
5. Willie Singer pretends to be ____________ while traveling the islands in the Pacific.
(a) Searching for a fugitive.
(b) On a book tour.
(c) Running for governor.
(d) Filming a documentary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the gift given to Cleopatra for saving a stranded fisherman?
2. Who stayed at Lost Boys Fishing Lodge right before Tully arrived?
3. Ix-Nay tells Tully that there is ___________ on the road of life.
4. What is the name of the caretaker of Highbourne Hill?
5. Tully is wanted in Wyoming for throwing ________ through Thelma Barston's window.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)