|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was playing on the car radio as Tully made his escape from the bounty hunters?
(a) Bon Jovi.
(b) Grateful Dead.
(d) Bob Marley.
2. What is the real name of country singer Tex Sex?
(a) Steve Spane.
(b) Shawn Spurl.
(c) Trace Tingle.
(d) Tom Thompson.
3. When Tully comes to join her crew, Cleopatra tells him he smells worse than what?
(a) A shrimper on a binge.
(b) A sick cabin boy.
(c) Ten dead tuna.
(d) Five drunk sailors.
4. What did the note say that Dawn stuck on Tully's door?
5. The resort in San Pedro is ground zero for what?
(a) Surf contest.
(b) Spring break.
(c) Big game hunting.
(d) Insurance convention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Cleopatra's stepbrothers, Donald and Ronald Diamond, buried?
2. Who does Cleopatra leave the Lucretia to?
3. What was Ix-Nay watching when he had a vision that Tully was in trouble in San Pedro?
4. The synchronized oaring in Cleopatra's funeral procession is a __________ custom.
5. How old is Cleopatra Highbourne?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)