|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The island Punta Margarita was originally inhabited by ___________.
2. In the end, __________ remembers everything.
3. What does Tully dream about while taking a siesta at the resort in San Pedro?
(a) An avalanche.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A giant shark.
(d) A giant marlin.
4. What is the name of Donna Kay's restaurant?
(a) Pickled Oyster.
(b) Pink Lizard.
(c) Green Gecko.
(d) Fat Iguana.
5. What kind of fish does Tully catch as he is talking to Sophie for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the caretaker of Highbourne Hill?
2. Willie Singer flies his plane under the ______________.
3. What is the name of Cleopatra's personal doctor?
4. What was Ix-Nay watching when he had a vision that Tully was in trouble in San Pedro?
5. Where are Cleopatra's stepbrothers, Donald and Ronald Diamond, buried?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)