|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treasure does Willie Singer show Tully in chapter 3?
(a) A pearl.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A ruby.
(d) An emerald.
2. In The Man Who Would Be King, where do the two soldiers go?
3. What kind of gun did Cleopatra have aboard the Lucretia?
(a) AK 47.
(b) Colt .45.
4. Willie Singer flies his plane under the ______________.
(a) George Washington Bridge.
(b) Golden Gate Bridge.
(c) St. Louis Arch.
(d) Jefferson Memorial.
5. Before Tully confesses the truth, Donna Kay is afraid that Tully is wanted in Wyoming for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the place where Tully is supposed to meet Dawn for a party?
2. What did Waltham and Parfait bring to Cleopatra's grave?
3. Willie Singer wanted information about the __________ from Parfait.
4. Who does Tully dream about the night before the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul?
5. Who stayed at Lost Boys Fishing Lodge right before Tully arrived?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)