|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Tully Mars want to be like when he grew up?
(a) Jesse James.
(b) Roy Rogers.
(c) Lone Ranger.
(d) Buck Owens.
2. What kind of party does Tully go to with Dawn and Noel-Christmas?
(c) Laser tag.
(d) Wine and cheese.
3. Aboard Cleopatra's dinghy, a young boy drums on a _________.
(a) Oil drum.
(b) Turtle shell.
(c) Teak board.
(d) Crocodile skull.
4. What is the name of the place where Tully is supposed to meet Dawn for a party?
(b) Sex Toys.
(c) Sand on the Beach.
(d) Belly of the Beast.
5. As Tully swims in the ocean with Dawn, what creature lands in the palm of his hand?
(a) A shrimp.
(b) A starfish.
(c) A crab.
(d) A jellyfish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cleopatra ask Tully to help her find?
2. What is Hector playing from the lighthouse as the Lucretia sets sail for Punta Margarita?
3. What year did Heart of the Andes first go on exhibit?
4. What treasure does Willie Singer show Tully in chapter 3?
5. What was the gift given to Cleopatra for saving a stranded fisherman?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)