|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Willie Singer flies his plane under the ______________.
(a) George Washington Bridge.
(b) Golden Gate Bridge.
(c) Jefferson Memorial.
(d) St. Louis Arch.
2. Where does Willie Singer meet Phillippe Parfait?
(a) Parlais Harbor.
(b) Papeete Harbor.
(c) Cabin Boy Bay.
(d) Dalvalo Bay.
3. Where is the largest lighthouse in the Pacific located?
(a) New Caledonia.
(d) Pago Pago.
4. Where is Ix-Nay the afternoon that Tully has dinner with Dawn?
(c) Spirit world.
(d) Bird watching.
5. Tully is wanted in Wyoming for throwing ________ through Thelma Barston's window.
(a) Massage table.
(c) Pink flamingo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willie go to look for Waltham?
2. Willie Singer pretends to be ____________ while traveling the islands in the Pacific.
3. Who takes Tully and Ix-Nay to the Lucretia on a seaplane?
4. The island Punta Margarita was originally inhabited by ___________.
5. What is Tully offered for breakfast aboard the Copra Queen?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)