|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his letter to Willie Singer, Tully tells him a guy from __________ is coming to Lost Boys.
(a) New York Times.
(b) Sports Illustrated.
2. Aboard Cleopatra's dinghy, a young boy drums on a _________.
(a) Teak board.
(b) Crocodile skull.
(c) Turtle shell.
(d) Oil drum.
3. Who takes Tully and Ix-Nay to the Lucretia on a seaplane?
(a) Sammy Raye.
(b) Donna Kaye.
(c) Tex Sex.
(d) Willie Singer.
4. In The Man Who Would Be King, where do the two soldiers go?
5. What fever did Tully catch as a boy?
(a) Scarlet fever.
(b) Cowboy fever.
(c) Schooner fever.
(d) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cleopatra ask Tully to help her find?
2. Tully imagines that Dawn will turn up someday on the arm of a ______________.
3. What branch of the military was Archie Mercer in?
4. Where does Tully watch the sunset on his first night aboard the Lucretia?
5. What is the name of the injured ocelot at Archie's camp?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)