|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the resort in San Pedro where Archie has a bungalow?
2. What fever did Tully catch as a boy?
(a) Chicken pox.
(b) Schooner fever.
(c) Cowboy fever.
(d) Scarlet fever.
3. What is the real name of country singer Tex Sex?
(a) Steve Spane.
(b) Trace Tingle.
(c) Shawn Spurl.
(d) Tom Thompson.
4. What is the name of the injured ocelot at Archie's camp?
5. Ix-Nay is a Mayan __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tully leave Lister's conch?
2. What does Cleopatra ask Tully to help her find?
3. What hits Tully in the head on the ship to Belize?
4. Who does Ix-Nay have a date with in San Pedro?
5. Before Tully confesses the truth, Donna Kay is afraid that Tully is wanted in Wyoming for what?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)