|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fever did Tully catch as a boy?
(a) Scarlet fever.
(b) Schooner fever.
(c) Chicken pox.
(d) Cowboy fever.
2. Who does Tully meet in Hector's guard shack at the Mayan ruins?
(a) Willie Singer.
(b) Dr. Dustin Weller.
(c) Dr. Destin Walker.
(d) Sammy Raye Coconuts.
3. What is the name of the spirit world that Ix-Nay visits?
4. Who is the patron saint of those besieged by lightning?
(a) St. Georgia.
(b) St. Gloria.
(c) St. Bonnie.
(d) St. Barbara.
5. Who was singing in the bar the night Kirk Patterson and Bucky Norman met?
(a) Joni Mitchell.
(b) Joan Jett.
(c) Joan Baez.
(d) Janis Joplin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ix-Nay is a Mayan __________.
2. Where does Willie end up getting fuel for his plane after a fuel barge sinks?
3. What year did Heart of the Andes first go on exhibit?
4. What is the first kind of fish Tully catches when he is training to be a guide?
5. Tully is wanted in Wyoming for throwing ________ through Thelma Barston's window.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)