|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Cleopatra refused to marry?
(a) Poncho Vega.
(b) Luis Villa.
(c) El Cohete.
(d) El Coche.
2. What was Tully's good luck charm?
(a) Cowboy boots.
(c) Conch shell.
3. Where did Butch Cassidy run away to?
(b) Key West.
4. Who is the patron saint of those besieged by lightning?
(a) St. Barbara.
(b) St. Bonnie.
(c) St. Georgia.
(d) St. Gloria.
5. How old is Cleopatra Highbourne?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Lucretia headed after taking Tully home?
2. Who tends Tex Sex's head wound on Punta Margarita?
3. In The Man Who Would Be King, where do the two soldiers go?
4. Donna Kay met Sammy Raye at a restaurant in __________.
5. Who stayed at Lost Boys Fishing Lodge right before Tully arrived?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)