|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bucky Norman from in Wyoming?
(a) Backwoods Canyon.
(b) Cimmaron Hills.
(c) Simmons Creek.
(d) Jackson Hole.
2. Before Tully confesses the truth, Donna Kay is afraid that Tully is wanted in Wyoming for what?
3. Where is the letter postmarked from that Archibald Mercer gives Tully?
(a) New Caledonia.
(c) Pago Pago.
4. Who painted Heart of the Andes?
(a) Edouard Manet.
(b) Adam Brenner.
(c) Frederic Church.
(d) Joseph DeCamp.
5. What is the first kind of fish Tully catches when he is training to be a guide?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Donna Kay's restaurant?
2. Who is the patron saint of those besieged by lightning?
3. Where is the largest lighthouse in the Pacific located?
4. Willie Singer flies his plane under the ______________.
5. What are the names of the bounty hunters who are after Tully?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)