|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the resort in San Pedro where Archie has a bungalow?
2. Willie Singer flies his plane under the ______________.
(a) George Washington Bridge.
(b) Jefferson Memorial.
(c) St. Louis Arch.
(d) Golden Gate Bridge.
3. How does Tully dress to disguise himself for the trip to Belize?
(a) A movie star.
(b) A safari guide.
(c) A college student.
(d) A surfer.
4. Where is the Lucretia headed after taking Tully home?
(a) Key West.
5. In The Man Who Would Be King, where do the two soldiers go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the injured ocelot at Archie's camp?
2. Who is Cleopatra looking for when she comes ashore at the beach in Tulum?
3. Who is Donna Kay marrying?
4. Where is the largest lighthouse in the Pacific located?
5. What is the name of Donna Kay's restaurant?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)