|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Tully heading when his jeep falls into a large pothole?
(a) Cayo Loco.
(b) Cabo San Lucus.
2. What is the name of Tully's horse?
(b) Mr. Twain.
(c) Mr. Ed.
3. Where does Tully watch the sunset on his first night aboard the Lucretia?
(a) The crow's nest.
(b) The skiff.
(c) The dog house.
(d) The starboard bow.
4. What is the name of the spirit world that Ix-Nay visits?
5. Who painted Heart of the Andes?
(a) Frederic Church.
(b) Edouard Manet.
(c) Joseph DeCamp.
(d) Adam Brenner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was singing in the bar the night Kirk Patterson and Bucky Norman met?
2. What fever did Tully catch as a boy?
3. What does Tully choke on one night at dinner with Donna Kay?
4. What treasure does Willie Singer show Tully in chapter 3?
5. What is the name of Donna Kay's restaurant?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)