|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tully playing baseball with in his dream aboard the Lucretia?
(a) Poncho Villa.
(b) Che Guevara.
(c) Alex Rodriguez.
(d) Manny Ramirez.
2. What is the name of the fishing boat Bucky gives to Tully to use?
3. What is the name of Willie Singer's plane?
(a) The Flying Dutchman.
(b) The Flying Pearl.
(c) The Black Pearl.
(d) The Pink Leopard.
4. What shatters on deck when Cleopatra dies?
(b) Lister's conch.
(c) Champagne glass.
(d) Coffee mug.
5. Who carries a note to Willie Singer on Key West for Tully?
(a) Reggae Roddy.
(b) Bonefish Bob.
(c) Captain Kirk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tully dream about the night before the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul?
2. What do Tully and Dawn toast to with champagne?
3. What is Hector listening to in the guardhouse when Tully and Cleopatra come to bribe him to get to the lighthouse?
4. What is the name of the caretaker of Highbourne Hill?
5. What did Waltham and his father throw into the ocean to help the people of Davalo?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)