|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries a note to Willie Singer on Key West for Tully?
(b) Bonefish Bob.
(c) Captain Kirk.
(d) Reggae Roddy.
2. What song is playing as Tully and Dawn enter the party?
(a) Led Zeppelin's Baby Come on Home.
(b) ZZ Top's Gimme All Your Lovin'.
(c) Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger in Paradise.
(d) Warren Zevon's Lawyers, Guns and Money.
3. Cleopatra is obsessed with a Cuban baseball pitcher called _______.
(a) El Cohete.
(b) Luis Villa.
(c) Poncho Vega.
(d) El Coche.
4. What does Tully see as he arrives at the coast to meet up with Cleopatra in Chapter 35?
5. Where does Willie Singer meet Phillippe Parfait?
(a) Cabin Boy Bay.
(b) Parlais Harbor.
(c) Dalvalo Bay.
(d) Papeete Harbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dawn's friend's name at the resort in San Pedro?
2. Ix-Nay tells Tully that there is ___________ on the road of life.
3. Where does Willie go to look for Waltham?
4. Who does Cleopatra leave Highbourne Hill to?
5. What is the name of the man Cleopatra refused to marry?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)