|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who painted Heart of the Andes?
(a) Frederic Church.
(b) Joseph DeCamp.
(c) Edouard Manet.
(d) Adam Brenner.
2. Donna Kay met Sammy Raye at a restaurant in __________.
3. Who does Tully dream about the night before the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul?
(a) Butch Cassidy.
(c) Roy Rogers.
4. What is the name of Donna Kay's restaurant?
(a) Fat Iguana.
(b) Pink Lizard.
(c) Pickled Oyster.
(d) Green Gecko.
5. What is Hector listening to in the guardhouse when Tully and Cleopatra come to bribe him to get to the lighthouse?
(a) Viva Las Vegas.
(b) Wanted Dead or Alive.
(d) Purple Sage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first kind of fish Tully catches when he is training to be a guide?
2. Who stayed at Lost Boys Fishing Lodge right before Tully arrived?
3. Who is the patron saint of those besieged by lightning?
4. Cleopatra is obsessed with a Cuban baseball pitcher called _______.
5. The island Punta Margarita was originally inhabited by ___________.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)