|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tully first see the Heart of the Andes?
(a) Key West Museum of Art.
(b) The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(c) Laramie Art Museum.
(d) The Louvre.
2. Who is the patron saint of those besieged by lightning?
(a) St. Gloria.
(b) St. Bonnie.
(c) St. Barbara.
(d) St. Georgia.
3. What does Tully choke on one night at dinner with Donna Kay?
(a) Macadamia nut.
(b) Carrot stick.
4. What was the gift given to Cleopatra for saving a stranded fisherman?
(a) Sapphire tiara.
(b) Emerald encrusted cross.
(c) Ruby encrusted cross.
(d) Diamond tiara.
5. What is the name of the spirit world that Ix-Nay visits?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the fishing boat Bucky gives to Tully to use?
2. What is Hector listening to in the guardhouse when Tully and Cleopatra come to bribe him to get to the lighthouse?
3. What year did Heart of the Andes first go on exhibit?
4. How much was stolen from Tully's pocket while he slept on the beach at Tulum?
5. Where is Tully heading when his jeep falls into a large pothole?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)