|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ix-Nay the afternoon that Tully has dinner with Dawn?
(c) Bird watching.
(d) Spirit world.
2. What did the bounty hunters use to subdue Tully in San Pedro?
(d) Stun gun.
3. What does Tully see off the coast of San Pedro?
(a) A hurricane.
(b) A shark.
(c) The Lucretia.
(d) The Flying Pearl.
4. Who painted Heart of the Andes?
(a) Frederic Church.
(b) Joseph DeCamp.
(c) Edouard Manet.
(d) Adam Brenner.
5. Where did Dawn get thrown into jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the spirit world that Ix-Nay visits?
2. What does Tully hand to Cleopatra as the Lucretia sails to Punta Margarita from Tulum?
3. What does Cleopatra ask Tully to help her find?
4. Where is Tully heading when his jeep falls into a large pothole?
5. Where is the Lucretia headed after taking Tully home?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)