|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the captain of the Lucretia?
(a) Captain Solomon.
(b) Captain Benjamin.
(c) Captain Coconuts.
(d) Captain Kirk.
2. What fever did Tully catch as a boy?
(a) Cowboy fever.
(b) Scarlet fever.
(c) Chicken pox.
(d) Schooner fever.
3. Cleopatra takes Tully to a __________ in Cuba.
(a) Bull fight.
4. What is the name of the place where Tully is supposed to meet Dawn for a party?
(a) Sex Toys.
(b) Sand on the Beach.
(d) Belly of the Beast.
5. Cleopatra's father was captain of what ship?
(a) U.S.S. Utah.
(b) U.S.S. Maine.
(c) U.S.S. Maryland.
(d) U.S.S. Arizona.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aboard Cleopatra's dinghy, a young boy drums on a _________.
2. In what movie was the schooner that Lucretia used?
3. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
4. Who is Cleopatra looking for when she comes ashore at the beach in Tulum?
5. What lands on Tully's arm when he is up in the lighthouse with Cleopatra?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)