|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
2. Aboard Cleopatra's dinghy, a young boy drums on a _________.
(a) Oil drum.
(b) Turtle shell.
(c) Crocodile skull.
(d) Teak board.
3. What is the name of the captain of the Lucretia?
(a) Captain Benjamin.
(b) Captain Coconuts.
(c) Captain Kirk.
(d) Captain Solomon.
4. What song is playing as Tully and Dawn enter the party?
(a) ZZ Top's Gimme All Your Lovin'.
(b) Led Zeppelin's Baby Come on Home.
(c) Warren Zevon's Lawyers, Guns and Money.
(d) Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger in Paradise.
5. What lands on Tully's arm when he is up in the lighthouse with Cleopatra?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tully watch the sunset on his first night aboard the Lucretia?
2. What fever did Tully catch as a boy?
3. In what movie was the schooner that Lucretia used?
4. Who is Cleopatra looking for when she comes ashore at the beach in Tulum?
5. What are men dressed up as at the party that Tully goes to with Dawn?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)