|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fever did Tully catch as a boy?
(a) Schooner fever.
(b) Cowboy fever.
(c) Scarlet fever.
(d) Chicken pox.
2. What song is playing as Tully and Dawn enter the party?
(a) Led Zeppelin's Baby Come on Home.
(b) Warren Zevon's Lawyers, Guns and Money.
(c) Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger in Paradise.
(d) ZZ Top's Gimme All Your Lovin'.
3. What are men dressed up as at the party that Tully goes to with Dawn?
(d) FBI agents.
4. Where does Tully watch the sunset on his first night aboard the Lucretia?
(a) The skiff.
(b) The dog house.
(c) The crow's nest.
(d) The starboard bow.
5. Who does Tully tell Dawn she looks like before they go to the party?
(a) Bette Midler.
(c) Barbara Streisand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aboard Cleopatra's dinghy, a young boy drums on a _________.
2. What do Tully and Dawn toast to with champagne?
3. What kind of party does Tully go to with Dawn and Noel-Christmas?
4. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
5. How does Thelma Barson die?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)