|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aboard Cleopatra's dinghy, a young boy drums on a _________.
(a) Turtle shell.
(b) Crocodile skull.
(c) Oil drum.
(d) Teak board.
2. What song is playing as Tully and Dawn enter the party?
(a) Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger in Paradise.
(b) ZZ Top's Gimme All Your Lovin'.
(c) Led Zeppelin's Baby Come on Home.
(d) Warren Zevon's Lawyers, Guns and Money.
3. Where does Tully watch the sunset on his first night aboard the Lucretia?
(a) The starboard bow.
(b) The skiff.
(c) The dog house.
(d) The crow's nest.
4. What lands on Tully's arm when he is up in the lighthouse with Cleopatra?
5. What fever did Tully catch as a boy?
(a) Scarlet fever.
(b) Cowboy fever.
(c) Chicken pox.
(d) Schooner fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the captain of the Lucretia?
2. What are men dressed up as at the party that Tully goes to with Dawn?
3. What kind of party does Tully go to with Dawn and Noel-Christmas?
4. Cleopatra's father was captain of what ship?
5. In what movie was the schooner that Lucretia used?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)