|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the landmark near C Company's assignment southwest of Danang?
(a) Elephant butte
(b) Charlie Ridge
(c) Phanom Phen
(d) Alpha Range
2. What are the two problems Caputo says are the worst while they guard the landing field?
(a) The heat and boredom
(b) The rain and bad food
(c) The mosquitos and the pythons
(d) The long days and short nights
3. What do Caputo and his platoon have in common?
(a) They all have the same tattoos.
(b) They all think they made a big mistake by enlisting.
(c) They are all homesick and want to go back home.
(d) They all have the desire to stop sitting around and get to the business of war.
4. Why do they get ready to move out to the war zone several times?
(a) It's a kind of war game they play.
(b) There are several false alarms of going to war, but none pan out .
(c) There is nothing better to do.
(d) They want to be sure they know what to do.
5. What is the prognosis for Powell's recovery after his heatstroke?
(c) Probable brain damage
(d) Damaged immune system
Short Answer Questions
1. When the wounded VC's trail leads around a bend in the river, what choices does Caputo have?
2. What do Caputo and his men discover as they pursue the wounded VC?
3. What happens about two hundred yards away from the village?
4. What lesson does Caputo learn that contradicts what he learned at Quantico?
5. What event does Caputo recall that further dims the idea of glamor in war?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)