|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real resistance walking from the L to the Vietnamese village?
(a) Constant sniper fire
(b) The land, the sun, and the jungle
(c) Farmers armed with pitchforks
(d) Muddy rice paddies
2. When does Caputo say is the only bearable time of day in Vietnam?
(d) Early morning
3. Who issues ID cards to the Vietnamese?
(a) The US Embassy in Saigon
(b) Official ones by the Vietnamese government and forged ones by the VC.
(c) The head man of each Vietnamese village
(d) The provencial governments in the country
4. What booby traps are observed on the trail after fording the river?
(a) Vines rigged to pull a man into the air
(b) Poison stakes placed so that they are unseen until they scratch the skin
(c) Trip wires and mines
(d) Trenches, spider holes for snipers, pangee traps, and rows of sharp, angled stakes
5. What does GSW stand for?
(a) Gunshot wound
(b) Gone south for the winter
(c) Gold standard weapons
(d) Good strong workers
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during Caputo's first night as assistant adjutant?
2. What do they do so that the VC corpses will not look recently uninterred?
3. What happens about two hundred yards away from the village?
4. Why does Caputo have to count VC bodies sent in for burial?
5. For what operation is C Company ordered to prepare?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)