|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Elmer Fudd at division HQ?
(a) The chief cook at the officers' mess.
(b) A pet monkey captured in the jungle.
(c) The cartoon mascot of the division HQ.
(d) The bald headed Lt. Colonel Executive Officer for Colonel Wheeler.
2. What does Chaplain Ryerson call twelve KIAs?
(a) Twelve grieving families in America
(b) Twleve lost souls
(c) A dozen more prayers
(d) A dozen letters he has to write
3. How many men are on a helicopter team?
4. What looks beautiful from the hill but becomes ominous up close?
(a) The vietnamese villages
(b) The muddy colored river
(c) The Cordellia
(d) The orange smoke of artillery
5. When does Caputo say is the only bearable time of day in Vietnam?
(d) Early morning
Short Answer Questions
1. What are SLJOs?
2. What booby traps are observed on the trail after fording the river?
3. What are WIAs and KIAs?
4. How does the paperwork in the adjutant's office appear to Caputo?
5. Why are Caputo and the rest of the men so exhausted?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)