|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the aim of Caputo's first entry into combat?
(a) Look for snipers and take them out.
(b) Find a battalion and destroy it.
(c) Scare the Viet Cong into retreat.
(d) Set up an outpost.
2. In reality, how much time per day does the adjutant work require?
(a) Three or four hours
(b) At least ten hours a day
(c) Six to eight hours per day
(d) Two hours in the mornings
3. What does Chaplain Ryerson call twelve KIAs?
(a) A dozen more prayers
(b) Twleve lost souls
(c) A dozen letters he has to write
(d) Twelve grieving families in America
4. Why are Caputo and the rest of the men so exhausted?
(a) They are tired from over two hundred patrols in a month and the nights on the line.
(b) They are tired because their boots and uniforms are soaked and heavy.
(c) They are tired from carrying wounded Marines until the medevac can come.
(d) They are tired from playing cards all night long.
5. For what operation is C Company ordered to prepare?
(a) Operation Victor charlie
(b) Operation Harvest Moon
(c) Operation Hardest Mein
(d) Operation Blue Angel
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during Caputo's first night as assistant adjutant?
2. What looks beautiful from the hill but becomes ominous up close?
3. How many men are on a helicopter team?
4. What job takes up most of Caputo's time as assistant adjutant?
5. What does GSW stand for?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)