|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What looks beautiful from the hill but becomes ominous up close?
(a) The muddy colored river
(b) The orange smoke of artillery
(c) The Cordellia
(d) The vietnamese villages
2. When does Caputo say is the only bearable time of day in Vietnam?
(b) Early morning
3. Who never looks up as they cross the muddy paddies?
(a) Three Vietnamese girls planting rice
(b) A water buffalo
(c) An old farmer
(d) Some boys catching frogs
4. What happens during Caputo's first night as assistant adjutant?
(a) The base HQ comes under fire.
(b) The big guns fire all night and he cannot sleep.
(c) He has dreams of Sullivan and the dead VC.
(d) The mosquitoes swarm outside his tent.
5. How does the paperwork in the adjutant's office appear to Caputo?
(a) It seems to need a new filing system.
(b) It seems to be written in a foreign language.
(c) It seems to be a truckload.
(d) It seems to be a simple task.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caputo have to count VC bodies sent in for burial?
2. What do they do so that the VC corpses will not look recently uninterred?
3. What happens about two hundred yards away from the village?
4. What are WIAs and KIAs?
5. What booby traps are observed on the trail after fording the river?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)