|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are WIAs and KIAs?
(a) War Insurgent Actions and Korean Involvement Accounting
(b) Wounded in Action and Killed in Action
(c) Types of weapons used at short range
(d) Korean made cars used in Vietnam
2. How does the paperwork in the adjutant's office appear to Caputo?
(a) It seems to be a truckload.
(b) It seems to be a simple task.
(c) It seems to need a new filing system.
(d) It seems to be written in a foreign language.
3. What is Big Ivan?
(a) The general who is overseeing the troop movement into combat
(b) The radio code name for the battery of howitzers used ahead of the troop movement into combat
(c) The radio communications system needed for orders on the combat
(d) The squadron of helicopters that will take the troops into combat
4. Why does Peterson call for an air strike on Hill 107?
(a) He has spotted Viet cong movement on the hill.
(b) He intercepts a viet Cong communication.
(c) He suspects an ambush.
(d) He does not want combat going up a hill.
5. How many men are on a helicopter team?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caputo have to count VC bodies sent in for burial?
2. What occurs as Caputo walks through the elephant grass in the jungle?
3. Who issues ID cards to the Vietnamese?
4. What does Caputo observe about the young mother as they are searching her house?
5. What lesson does Caputo learn that contradicts what he learned at Quantico?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)