|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peterson call for an air strike on Hill 107?
(a) He suspects an ambush.
(b) He intercepts a viet Cong communication.
(c) He has spotted Viet cong movement on the hill.
(d) He does not want combat going up a hill.
2. In reality, how much time per day does the adjutant work require?
(a) Six to eight hours per day
(b) Two hours in the mornings
(c) Three or four hours
(d) At least ten hours a day
3. What does Caputo observe about the young mother as they are searching her house?
(a) How she looks on with complete passivity and without without expression.
(b) How frightened she looks.
(c) How she covers her face with a scarf.
(d) How she appreciates his putting everything back in place.
4. What are SLJOs?
(a) Stupid lieutenant job officers
(b) Silly little jar openers
(c) Sanitary latrine jar orders
(d) Shitty little jobs officers
5. For what operation is C Company ordered to prepare?
(a) Operation Harvest Moon
(b) Operation Hardest Mein
(c) Operation Victor charlie
(d) Operation Blue Angel
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are on a helicopter team?
2. Who never looks up as they cross the muddy paddies?
3. Why are Caputo and the rest of the men so exhausted?
4. What is the aim of Caputo's first entry into combat?
5. Why does Caputo have to count VC bodies sent in for burial?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)