|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the paperwork in the adjutant's office appear to Caputo?
(a) It seems to be written in a foreign language.
(b) It seems to be a simple task.
(c) It seems to need a new filing system.
(d) It seems to be a truckload.
2. For what operation is C Company ordered to prepare?
(a) Operation Blue Angel
(b) Operation Harvest Moon
(c) Operation Hardest Mein
(d) Operation Victor charlie
3. What is Big Ivan?
(a) The radio code name for the battery of howitzers used ahead of the troop movement into combat
(b) The general who is overseeing the troop movement into combat
(c) The radio communications system needed for orders on the combat
(d) The squadron of helicopters that will take the troops into combat
4. In reality, how much time per day does the adjutant work require?
(a) Two hours in the mornings
(b) Six to eight hours per day
(c) At least ten hours a day
(d) Three or four hours
5. Who is Elmer Fudd at division HQ?
(a) The cartoon mascot of the division HQ.
(b) The chief cook at the officers' mess.
(c) The bald headed Lt. Colonel Executive Officer for Colonel Wheeler.
(d) A pet monkey captured in the jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the stated purpose of leaving VC bodies behind the Colonel's tent?
2. What is the warning as Caputo and his men head for Charlie Ridge?
3. What booby traps are observed on the trail after fording the river?
4. What does GSW stand for?
5. Who issues ID cards to the Vietnamese?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)