|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does GSW stand for?
(a) Gone south for the winter
(b) Good strong workers
(c) Gunshot wound
(d) Gold standard weapons
2. For what operation is C Company ordered to prepare?
(a) Operation Harvest Moon
(b) Operation Blue Angel
(c) Operation Hardest Mein
(d) Operation Victor charlie
3. How does the paperwork in the adjutant's office appear to Caputo?
(a) It seems to be written in a foreign language.
(b) It seems to be a truckload.
(c) It seems to need a new filing system.
(d) It seems to be a simple task.
4. What booby traps are observed on the trail after fording the river?
(a) Trip wires and mines
(b) Poison stakes placed so that they are unseen until they scratch the skin
(c) Vines rigged to pull a man into the air
(d) Trenches, spider holes for snipers, pangee traps, and rows of sharp, angled stakes
5. What happens about two hundred yards away from the village?
(a) An attack helicopter goes ahead of them to strafe the area.
(b) The Hill 267 howitzers shell near the place where they are.
(c) The invisible enemy opens automatic sniper fire on them.
(d) They get lost and go around in a circle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the aim of Caputo's first entry into combat?
2. What are WIAs and KIAs?
3. What is Big Ivan?
4. How many men are on a helicopter team?
5. Why does Caputo have to count VC bodies sent in for burial?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)