|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who never looks up as they cross the muddy paddies?
(a) Some boys catching frogs
(b) Three Vietnamese girls planting rice
(c) A water buffalo
(d) An old farmer
2. What job takes up most of Caputo's time as assistant adjutant?
(a) Regimental Mess Officer
(b) Regimental Secret and Confidential documents Officer
(c) Regimental Legal Officer
(d) Regimental Casualty Reporting Officer
3. When does Caputo say is the only bearable time of day in Vietnam?
(b) Early morning
4. What is Big Ivan?
(a) The squadron of helicopters that will take the troops into combat
(b) The radio communications system needed for orders on the combat
(c) The radio code name for the battery of howitzers used ahead of the troop movement into combat
(d) The general who is overseeing the troop movement into combat
5. Who issues ID cards to the Vietnamese?
(a) Official ones by the Vietnamese government and forged ones by the VC.
(b) The US Embassy in Saigon
(c) The provencial governments in the country
(d) The head man of each Vietnamese village
Short Answer Questions
1. In reality, how much time per day does the adjutant work require?
2. Why are Caputo and the rest of the men so exhausted?
3. What does Caputo observe about the young mother as they are searching her house?
4. What is the aim of Caputo's first entry into combat?
5. Why does Caputo have to count VC bodies sent in for burial?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)