|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Caputo say is the only bearable time of day in Vietnam?
(b) Early morning
2. What does Chaplain Ryerson call twelve KIAs?
(a) Twleve lost souls
(b) A dozen more prayers
(c) Twelve grieving families in America
(d) A dozen letters he has to write
3. Why does Peterson call for an air strike on Hill 107?
(a) He does not want combat going up a hill.
(b) He intercepts a viet Cong communication.
(c) He has spotted Viet cong movement on the hill.
(d) He suspects an ambush.
4. Who never looks up as they cross the muddy paddies?
(a) Three Vietnamese girls planting rice
(b) An old farmer
(c) A water buffalo
(d) Some boys catching frogs
5. What do they do so that the VC corpses will not look recently uninterred?
(a) Throw loose dust on them
(b) Brush the dirt off
(c) Hose them down
(d) Strip off their uniforms
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are on a helicopter team?
2. What are SLJOs?
3. For what operation is C Company ordered to prepare?
4. What booby traps are observed on the trail after fording the river?
5. What is the real resistance walking from the L to the Vietnamese village?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)