|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are SLJOs?
(a) Sanitary latrine jar orders
(b) Shitty little jobs officers
(c) Stupid lieutenant job officers
(d) Silly little jar openers
2. For what operation is C Company ordered to prepare?
(a) Operation Harvest Moon
(b) Operation Blue Angel
(c) Operation Victor charlie
(d) Operation Hardest Mein
3. In reality, how much time per day does the adjutant work require?
(a) Three or four hours
(b) At least ten hours a day
(c) Six to eight hours per day
(d) Two hours in the mornings
4. Why does Peterson call for an air strike on Hill 107?
(a) He intercepts a viet Cong communication.
(b) He does not want combat going up a hill.
(c) He has spotted Viet cong movement on the hill.
(d) He suspects an ambush.
5. Why does Caputo have to count VC bodies sent in for burial?
(a) To make sure they are actually dead.
(b) There is no time to count them in the field.
(c) Company commanders tend to exaggerate body counts.
(d) To make sure none of them are Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who never looks up as they cross the muddy paddies?
2. What causes the men to name one officer Captain Bligh?
3. What job takes up most of Caputo's time as assistant adjutant?
4. What is the aim of Caputo's first entry into combat?
5. What does Chaplain Ryerson call twelve KIAs?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)