One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Caputo and the rest of the men so exhausted?
(a) They are tired because their boots and uniforms are soaked and heavy.
(b) They are tired from over two hundred patrols in a month and the nights on the line.
(c) They are tired from carrying wounded Marines until the medevac can come.
(d) They are tired from playing cards all night long.
2. What happens during Caputo's first night as assistant adjutant?
(a) The big guns fire all night and he cannot sleep.
(b) The base HQ comes under fire.
(c) He has dreams of Sullivan and the dead VC.
(d) The mosquitoes swarm outside his tent.
3. What occurs as Caputo walks through the elephant grass in the jungle?
(a) He comes face to face with a viet Cong.
(b) He is almost shot by Lance Corporal Skates.
(c) He steps on a land mine that fortunately does not detonate.
(d) He walks up on an Asian elephant.
4. Who never looks up as they cross the muddy paddies?
(a) A water buffalo
(b) An old farmer
(c) Some boys catching frogs
(d) Three Vietnamese girls planting rice
5. What is the stated purpose of leaving VC bodies behind the Colonel's tent?
(a) To remind everyone why they are here.
(b) To show the clerks what war looks like.
(c) To flush out a VC infiltrator by scaring him.
(d) To give the Colonel a photo opportunity.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what operation is C Company ordered to prepare?
2. What is the warning as Caputo and his men head for Charlie Ridge?
3. Why does Caputo have to count VC bodies sent in for burial?
4. What does GSW stand for?
5. What does Chaplain Ryerson call twelve KIAs?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)