|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue "A Farewell to Arm".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Previously, Ralston asks for guidance and direction to understand why he is in this situation. However, by day four, Ralston prays for what?
(a) His parents' understanding of his adventurous lifestyle.
(b) An angel to help free him from the chockstone.
(c) Leona to report him missing earlier than what he believes is reasonable.
(d) Patience to "see this through".
2. With what famous gang does the person bearing this region's name run with?
(a) The Wild Bunch.
(b) The Wild Westerners.
(c) Harris's Cattle Ranchers.
(d) The Crazy Bunch.
3. What does Ralston find and pick up to stick in his hat while hiking?
(a) A hawk's tail feather.
(b) Crow feathers.
(c) A raven's feather.
(d) An eagle's tail feather.
4. How does Ralston discover the idea of breaking his bones to amputate his arm?
(a) In an angry fit, he feels the unnatural bend in his arm.
(b) The plastic tubing of his Camelbak snaps due to dryness.
(c) In a fit of hammering the chockstone, he feels a breaking blow on his arm.
(d) A raven, with a broken wing, hobbles by.
5. After sitting for fifteen minutes, what begins to happen to Ralston's legs?
(a) His legs get tender from the material cutting into his legs.
(b) His legs begin to form clots.
(c) Ralston hurts his right ankle as he swings it.
(d) His legs get cramped with restricted blood flow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near the beginning of Ralston's hike, he meets which other hikers?
2. Ralston's fascination with canyons stems from what time in his life?
3. Despite missing Ralston at the trailhead, the two hikers figure they see Ralston again at a party. Where is the party?
4. On the Saturday Ralston gets trapped, what does he plan to check out during the hike?
5. What large piece of information is missing from searching for Ralston's vehicle effectively?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)