|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "Day Six: Enlightenment and Euphoria".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one example of Ralston's resourcefulness to keep warm?
(a) He runs in place to keep warm.
(b) He turns the digital camera bag into a makeshift sleeve.
(c) He tucks his head into his Camelbak.
(d) He huddles close to the chockstone and wall.
2. During a hike at Havasupai Canyon, what happens to Ralston near Beaver Falls?
(a) Falls into prickly-pear cacti.
(b) Falls into the river and almost drowns.
(c) Swims into a beaver lodge and encounters angry tenants.
(d) Trips over the edge of a log dam and falls into nearby cacti.
3. What is the "sun salute"?
(a) Ralston calls out "Good morning sun!" at 8:15 AM every morning since being trapped.
(b) Ralston salutes the sun every morning, happy to see it.
(c) Ralston reaches out to feel direct sun rays on his legs.
(d) A favorite marching band song Ralston hums to keep himself busy.
4. What information are the police able to find from Ralston's credit and debit cards?
(a) He does not use his cards since he leaves Colorado.
(b) He buys gas in Moab on Thursday.
(c) He is possibly in the Green River area from a convenience store purchase on Saturday.
(d) His last whereabouts are in Glenwood Springs from Thursday.
5. Silver Tip escapes after how many years in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralston do with his urine by day three in the canyon?
2. Sonja spends Thanksgiving camping at Havasupai Canyon with whom?
3. What do the mosquitoes indicate to Ralston?
4. Who is the original Aspen Police contact Brian and Mrs. Ralston work with to find Ralston?
5. One of the hikers mentions that the pictures in the book "Canyon Hiking Guide to the Colorado Plateau" look like what?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)