1. On what is the story based?
The story is based on the real-life experiences of the author, Norman Maclean, who is raised in Montana along with his brother, Paul. The story also includes the strong influences of Reverend Maclean, their father who is a Presbyterian minister.
2. Who are the two brothers in the story?
The two brothers are Norman and Paul Maclean.
3. What is the occupation of Norman and Paul's father?
Norman and Paul's father is a Presbyterian minister who instructs his sons by using fly fishing metaphors.
4. What is Reverend Maclean's second passion after religion?
Reverend Maclean's second passion after religion is fly fishing and he instructs his sons by incorporating fly fishing metaphors into their life lessons.
5. What do Norman and Paul receive in the form of sermons from their father?
Norman and Paul receive sermons on the proper techniques of fly fishing as it relates to life lessons.
This section contains 1,982 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)