|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through USFS 1919: The Ranger, the Cook, and a Hole in the Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Norman tries to grab the money?
(a) The money is knocked out of his hands.
(b) Bill takes the money instead.
(c) He manages to escape back to his hotel room.
(d) He gets knocked on the head and falls down.
2. What does Norman do to revive himself?
(a) Bathes in the river
(b) Cooks a good meal
(c) Has a few beers
(d) Jogs a couple miles
3. What does Paul hope to avoid?
(a) Any confrontation from Norman about Paul's behavior the last time they were together
(b) Any interaction with Jessie
(c) Insect bites
(d) A sunburn
4. Which men does Jim especially pick on in camp?
(a) The cooks
(b) The young guys
(c) The new guys
(d) The small guys
5. Why kind of personality does Jim have?
(a) He is very charming.
(b) He is always laughing.
(c) He is quiet and shy.
(d) He is difficult to get along with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Neal and Old Rawhide want to do with Norman and Paul?
2. What is Jim's overall personality?
3. Why are the crew members so frugal?
4. What happens when Norman invites the cook to play cards?
5. On his way down the mountain, what does Norman pause occasionally to do?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)