|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through USFS 1919: The Ranger, the Cook, and a Hole in the Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what subject does Norman learn lessons during his experience with Jim?
(d) Human nature
2. With whom does Jim have an affair?
(a) An old flame
(b) His ex-wife
(c) A highly respected local woman
(d) Someone he met in a bar
3. Who helps take Neal upstairs to bed?
(a) Mr. Maclean
(d) Jessie's mother
4. What does Norman use to break up rock?
(a) A pick
(c) A backhoe
5. The next morning, what does Norman help Bill do?
(a) Make breakfast for the crew
(b) Unload the logs
(c) Make out purchase orders
(d) Unload the animals
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of personality does Norman's brother-in-law have?
2. How does Norman try to avoid altercations with Jim?
3. How does Norman get the news?
4. Where does Norman go to get something to eat?
5. What does Norman decide to do because he is frustrated with his family situation?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)