|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Logging and Pimping and 'Your Pal, Jim'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the train station a few days later?
2. How does Norman meet Jim Grierson?
(a) They grew up together.
(b) They are pen pals.
(c) They spent a summer logging in the woods on the Blackfoot River.
(d) They are college roommates.
3. What does Jim invite Norman to do?
(a) Go to a ballgame
(b) Take a road trip
(c) Go out for a couple beers
(d) Have dinner at Norman's home
4. What does Norman and Paul's father do with them?
(a) Teaches them to play poker
(b) Teaches them the proper techniques of fly fishing
(c) Gives them driving lessons
(d) Shows them how to change the oil in the car
5. What fact do the men not realize at the end of this day?
(a) That Mrs. Maclean has had a heart attack
(b) That this is the last time that Mr. Maclean will fish with them
(c) That this is the last time that Norman and Paul will fish together
(d) That Neal has died in a car accident
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Norman and Mr. Maclean talk about while watching Paul fish?
2. Why do Paul and Norman stop fishing to return to the others?
3. This story is based on ________________.
4. Who is clearly Mrs. Maclean's favorite person?
5. Who in the family becomes an expert fisherman?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)