|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Logging and Pimping and 'Your Pal, Jim'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Norman's brother-in-law?
2. Who in the family becomes an expert fisherman?
(b) Mrs. Maclean
(c) Mr. Maclean
3. What happens when the family decides to leave?
(a) Norman offers to bring them back tomorrow.
(b) It finally stops raining.
(c) Jessie decides that she wants to stay.
(d) Norman and Paul have to push the truck out of the mud.
4. Other than fish, what else did the brothers do?
(a) Play cards
(c) Go swimming
(d) Build model planes
5. Why does Norman refuse to complain to Jim about his sawing?
(a) Because Jim will call him names
(b) Because Jim will think he is a cry baby
(c) Because Jim will fire him
(d) Because Jim will think he has won some unspoken war
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the end of the season?
2. What does Paul hope to avoid?
3. What form is the final communication Norman receives from Jim?
4. What does Norman agree to do with Jim?
5. How soon does Norman regret his decision about Jim?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)