|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Logging and Pimping and 'Your Pal, Jim'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Norman think that Paul needs help?
(a) Because Paul drinks too much and gets in bar fights
(b) Because Paul has large gambling debts.
(c) Because Paul has been diagnosed with cancer.
(d) Because Paul cannot keep a job.
2. Who has asked Norman to help his brother-in-law?
(a) His wife
(b) His mother
(c) His father
(d) His mother-in-law
3. Who helps take Neal upstairs to bed?
(a) Jessie's mother
(c) Mr. Maclean
4. The next morning Paul arrives at Norman's house to _________________________________________.
(a) to go on a picnic
(b) help paint the house
(c) to get things ready for an auction
(d) go fishing with Norman and Jessie's family
5. Jim is a big talker and always brags about _____________________.
(a) his girlfriend
(b) his bank account
(c) his new car
(d) his winter job
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim enjoy doing at the camp?
2. In what area of Montana do Jim and Norman work?
3. What does Norman not suggest to Jim?
4. Why does Jim gravitate toward Norman?
5. What else does Jim gloat about?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)