|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Logging and Pimping and 'Your Pal, Jim'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim not ask Norman to do?
(a) Lend him money
(b) Date his ex-wife
(c) Be his partner again
(d) Go on vacation with him
2. What does Norman think of this last bit of information?
(a) Jim must be lying again.
(b) Jim needs to include some pictures for Norman to believe it.
(c) Jim's ego is very small to continually behave this way.
(d) Jim has finally found something which got the better of him.
3. What profession does Norman and Paul's father have?
(a) Presbyterian minister
(b) Jewish rabbi
(c) Methodist minister
(d) Episcopalian minister
4. Eventually how does Norman come to feel about Jim?
(a) He is his best friend.
(b) He can take him or leave him.
(c) He considers him like a brother.
(d) He hates him.
5. How does Norman end each day?
(a) Preparing for the next day
(b) Ready for a couple beers
(c) Wishing it were Friday
(d) Sick with exhaustion
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to ruin this good feeling?
2. What do Norman and Mr. Maclean talk about while watching Paul fish?
3. What does Jim complain to the cooks about?
4. Jim is a big talker and always brags about _____________________.
5. Who is clearly Mrs. Maclean's favorite person?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)