|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horrifies Vicky when she and Leo go to the mainland?
(a) A dead cat on the side of the road.
(b) What Vicky sees in the emergency room at the hospital.
(c) A car accident where someone is killed.
(d) A dead dog on the side of the road.
2. How does Vicky feel about this second plane ride?
(a) She feels frightened.
(b) She thinks it is more exciting since Zachary is at the controls.
(c) She does not enjoy it as much as the first.
(d) She gets air sick.
3. What does Vicky do when she and Adam are swimming out to the dolphins on Friday?
(a) Sings in her head.
(b) Asks Adam out.
(c) Gives Adam a mental instruction.
(d) Gets a cramp and almost drowns.
4. What overwhelms Vicky as she is swimming with Adam and the dolphins?
(a) Her love of Adam.
(b) Her desire to write a poem.
(c) Her fear for Norberta's baby.
(d) The beauty of the universe that the dolphins portray.
5. What does Adam do with Suzy the next day?
(a) Take her to the college on the mainland where he has to check in.
(b) Take her fishing.
(c) Take her to see the dolphins in the pens.
(d) Take her surfing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzy say when she starts crying?
2. How does Adam feel about the morning with the dolphins?
3. How does Adam think dolphins communicate?
4. Why is Suzy upset as far as helping with her grandfather's illness?
5. Where is Vicky going in the afternoon?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)