|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Leo and Vicky go to the mainland?
(a) To get blood.
(b) No particularly reason.
(c) To see a movie.
(d) To help with a charity benefit.
2. How does Norberta communicate some ideas to Vicky?
(a) Touching nose to nose with Vicky.
(b) A series of clicks and tones.
(c) Rolling her body in different directions.
(d) Swimming along side Vicky while touching her.
3. Why does Njord's mother splash Vicky?
(a) To play.
(b) To scare a shark that was near Vicky.
(c) As if to admonish Vicky.
(d) To show her where to look out for a jelly fish.
4. What puts Vicky in a better mood?
(a) Fixing Grandfather some lunch.
(c) Writing a story.
(d) Talking to Adam on the phone.
5. What does Vicky realize she is doing to Adam as they are swimming?
(a) Keeping him at arms length.
(b) Invading his privacy.
(c) Not giving him enough credit to understand her.
(d) Judging him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Vicki the morning after she and John talk?
2. How does Vicky think Adam treats her?
3. What Bible book does Vicky read to her grandfather?
4. What does John say probably happened with Adam?
5. What does Adam want when he calls Vicky?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)