|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cornelius Codd?
(a) John's mentor.
(b) Adam's uncle.
(c) Grandfather's elderly friend.
(d) Leo's great uncle.
2. Why are Adam and Vicky happy when they go check on the dolphins?
(a) Una is frisky.
(b) Basil is waiting for them.
(c) Maureen is close to shore.
(d) Ynid is eating.
3. What does Vicky do when she and Adam are swimming out to the dolphins on Friday?
(a) Gives Adam a mental instruction.
(b) Asks Adam out.
(c) Sings in her head.
(d) Gets a cramp and almost drowns.
4. Who does Grandfather quote when Vicky is talking with him?
(b) St. Francis.
(c) St. Jerome.
(d) Teresa of Avila.
5. What does Suzy complain that John and Vicky want to do after returning from the cove?
(c) Watch the stars come out.
(d) Play chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what do Norberta and Njord's singing sounds remind Vicky?
2. What does Vicky realize she is doing to Adam as they are swimming?
3. What horrifies Vicky when she and Leo go to the mainland?
4. How does Vicky feel about this second plane ride?
5. What question does Vicky ask Norberta about that she may or may not understand?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)