|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What puts Vicky in a better mood?
(a) Talking to Adam on the phone.
(b) Writing a story.
(c) Fixing Grandfather some lunch.
2. What does Adam want when he calls Vicky?
(a) To go to the mainland with her.
(b) To pick her up to go swimming.
(c) To meet her and John for lunch.
(d) To meet for breakfast.
3. How does Vicky think Adam treats her?
(a) Like a little sister.
(d) Like a child.
4. What does Adam do with Suzy the next day?
(a) Take her surfing.
(b) Take her fishing.
(c) Take her to see the dolphins in the pens.
(d) Take her to the college on the mainland where he has to check in.
5. What does Vicky tell Adam is the reason she went swimming with Leo?
(a) To forget what she saw in the hospital.
(b) To help him feel more confident about swimming past the breakers.
(c) To keep in shape for working with Basil.
(d) To see if any dolphins were around to show Leo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vicky say Zachary intends to do?
2. What does Vicky think she is not up to doing?
3. What does Adam say is throwing off his research with the dolphins?
4. What does Vicky say when John asks her about Zachary?
5. How does Norberta communicate some ideas to Vicky?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)