|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vicky's grandfather's house used to be?
(a) A blacksmith shop.
(b) A stable.
(c) A church.
(d) A bait and tackle shop.
2. Why doesn't Zachary's father tell him about Commander Rodney?
(a) His father thinks Zachary should avoid talking to Leo.
(b) His father does not know about Commander Rodney's attempt to save Zachary.
(c) His father was afraid Zachary might have a heart attack.
(d) His father does not believe the Commander's death is Zachary's fault.
3. Where do Zachary and Vicky have dinner?
(a) At a vegetarian cafe.
(b) At a drive in restaurant.
(c) At a cheap Mexican cafe.
(d) At a fancy restaurant.
4. What does Rob tell Vicky about their grandfather?
(a) That their grandfather has a puppy for them.
(b) That their grandfather believes in angels.
(c) That their grandfather is moving.
(d) Rob says he and their grandfather were talking about death.
5. What is Vicky used to doing during the summer?
(a) Working for her grandfather.
(b) Visiting various relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vicky's grandfather have thousands of?
2. What does Vicky do that Zachary does not?
3. Who is Commander Rodney?
4. Where does Vicky sleep?
5. What does Adam look like to Vicky?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vicky find that makes her feel better when she gets home from her date from Zachary?
2. What dolphins are in the dolphin birthing pen and why are they there?
3. Who is Zachary Gray, and why does Vicky's family not approve of him?
4. What happens between Adam and Vicky when they get back to the beach after playing with the dolphins?
5. Why does Vicky get angry with Zachary when they are driving to the airport?
6. Where does Vicky go with Zachary and to what does she compare the experience?
7. What is the concern about the swallows and how do Vicky and her siblings solve the problem?
8. What do Vicky and Adam do with the dolphins and how does Adam feel about it?
9. Why are Vicky and Adam happy when they see Ynid?
10. Upon whom does Vicky focus at the funeral, and what does she do later with that person?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)