|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Zachary remind Vicky?
(a) She is too conservative.
(b) She accepted the date.
(c) She has known him a long time.
(d) She is his sanity.
2. Where does Zachary say he and Vicky will have dinner next time?
(a) A French restaurant.
(b) A German restaurant.
(c) An English pub.
(d) A suishi restaurant.
3. What does Leo offer to do when he comes over?
(a) Help Vicky clean the basement.
(b) Mow the lawn.
(c) Take Vicky to the movies.
(d) Donate blood for Grandfather.
4. What does Vicky promise Rob to do after lunch?
(a) Play basketball.
(b) Play catch.
(c) Feed the turtles at the pond.
(d) Sit with him until he falls asleep.
5. What does Vicky picture in her mind?
(a) Basil rising out of the water.
(b) Basil and Maureen swimming together.
(c) Basil and Norberta swimming together.
(d) Basil nudging Vicky.
6. What does Vicky realize she is doing to Adam as they are swimming?
(a) Not giving him enough credit to understand her.
(b) Judging him.
(c) Keeping him at arms length.
(d) Invading his privacy.
7. Why do Suzy's parents want her to stay away from Grandfather?
(a) They have not told her to stay away.
(b) She pesters him unintentionally.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She is too young to see him in such terrible condition.
8. What does Zachary's instructor tell Zachary when they get back to the airport?
(a) Zachary is ready to take the written exam for his pilot's license.
(b) He won't give Zachary any more lessons.
(c) The instructor is moving to another state.
(d) Zachary is one of his best students ever.
9. What does Adam decline to do at the end of the day?
(a) Go with Vicky to the mainland.
(b) Leave Una alone.
(c) Come over for dinner.
(d) Go in the tank with the whales.
10. Of what do Norberta and Njord's singing sounds remind Vicky?
(a) What she imagined angels sound like when she was a child.
(b) Basil's alleluias.
(c) Her mother singing to her as a baby.
(d) Sounds she heard once while sitting alone in the woods.
11. What does Vicky do when the family is singing after dinner?
(a) Does not sing.
(c) Has a vision.
(d) Calls out to Adam mentally.
12. What does Grandfather question Vicky about concerning Zachary?
(a) If he is still laying his burdens one her.
(b) If he seems any better.
(c) If he is dangerous to himself.
(d) If he is sincere in wanting to be around Vicky.
13. What do Adam and Vicky name the new dolphin?
14. What does Vicky ask Basil about concerning her grandfather?
(a) If her grandfather can get better.
(b) If Basil will be with her grandfather when the grandfather dies.
(d) If her grandfather is all right.
15. For what does Adam say he was once responsible?
(a) His cousin's loss of his left arm.
(b) His mother's divorce.
(c) Someone's death.
(d) His brother's paralyzed legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vicky see when she is swimming with Leo?
2. Who does Grandfather quote when Vicky is talking with him?
3. Who is Cornelius Codd?
4. What Bible book does Vicky read to her grandfather?
5. How does Adam feel about the morning with the dolphins?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)