|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Grandfather?
(a) Torn shoulder.
(b) Heart attack.
(d) Broken ankle.
2. How does Norberta communicate some ideas to Vicky?
(a) Rolling her body in different directions.
(b) A series of clicks and tones.
(c) Swimming along side Vicky while touching her.
(d) Touching nose to nose with Vicky.
3. Why does Leo grieve with Vicky?
(a) His father has died.
(b) His mother has died.
(c) His grandmother has died.
(d) His dog has died.
4. What does Zachary's instructor tell Zachary when they get back to the airport?
(a) Zachary is one of his best students ever.
(b) He won't give Zachary any more lessons.
(c) Zachary is ready to take the written exam for his pilot's license.
(d) The instructor is moving to another state.
5. What has changed the way Vicky views things?
(a) Meeting Basil.
(b) John's research with sea horses.
(c) Uni's condition.
(d) Meeting Leo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vicky start screaming internally in the emergency room?
2. What is Ynid about to do?
3. Why are Adam and Vicky happy when they go check on the dolphins?
4. What does Grandfather question Vicky about concerning Zachary?
5. Of what does Zachary remind Vicky?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)