|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adam think dolphins communicate?
(a) Other ways besides speech.
(b) With their eyes.
(c) By nudges.
(d) He has no idea.
2. What does Vicky tell Adam is the reason she went swimming with Leo?
(a) To see if any dolphins were around to show Leo.
(b) To forget what she saw in the hospital.
(c) To keep in shape for working with Basil.
(d) To help him feel more confident about swimming past the breakers.
3. Why do Vicky's parents call the Coast Guard?
(a) To find a missing boater.
(b) To help remove a beached whale.
(c) To take Grandfather to the mainland.
(d) To report a small oil spill.
4. What does Adam do with Suzy the next day?
(a) Take her fishing.
(b) Take her to see the dolphins in the pens.
(c) Take her to the college on the mainland where he has to check in.
(d) Take her surfing.
5. Where does Grandfather wonder if he should be?
(a) At the vet nursing home.
(b) His mainland apartment.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Living with his oldest daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Rob been doing when Vicky finds him?
2. What do some of the people wonder about Zachary?
3. To what is Vicky drawn in Adam?
4. Why do Leo and Vicky go to the mainland?
5. What does Zachary do that makes Vicky feel uncomfortable?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)