|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vicky conclude when she compares Zachary to Leo?
(a) They probably would not get along with each other.
(b) They are quite alike.
(c) They are opposites.
(d) They look completely differently but their personalities are quite similar.
2. Who is Leo?
(a) Vicky's brother.
(b) The son of Adam.
(c) Vicky's cousin.
(d) The son of the deceased.
3. What is Vicky's grandfather officiating?
(a) The funeral.
(b) The Christening.
(c) The Baptism.
(d) The wedding.
4. Why does Vicky's family not appreciate Zachary?
(a) He does not contact Vicky during the school year.
(b) He is a smart aleck.
(c) He is very sloppy.
(d) He never calls before showing up.
5. What does Adam look like to Vicky?
(a) A Scandinavian god she once saw a picture of in an art book.
(b) A native American.
(c) A statue of a Greek charioteer she once saw in an art book.
(d) A confused young man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vicky write and show her grandfather?
2. Upon what does Vicky confront John?
3. Who is protective of Vicky's youngest brother?
4. Who seems to be missing when Vicky wakes in the middle of the night?
5. What did Vicky's grandfather's house used to be?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)