|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam encourage Vicky to do?
(a) Talk to John about his whales.
(b) Research the incredible richness of plankton life.
(c) Go into marine biology in college.
(d) Feed the dolphins.
2. For what does Adam say he was once responsible?
(a) His brother's paralyzed legs.
(b) His cousin's loss of his left arm.
(c) His mother's divorce.
(d) Someone's death.
3. What happens when Commander Rodney is saving a young boy?
(a) Rodney has a heart attack.
(b) Sharks attack the boy.
(c) Rodney finds a mysterious coin.
(d) The boy drowns.
4. What does Vicky do that Zachary does not?
(a) Buy a ticket for a raffle for charity.
(b) Eat everything on her plate.
(d) Give money to a homeless man.
5. What does Vicky do when the family is singing after dinner?
(b) Has a vision.
(c) Calls out to Adam mentally.
(d) Does not sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Vicky going in the afternoon?
2. What does John say probably happened with Adam?
3. What Bible book does Vicky read to her grandfather?
4. What does Norberta do on Wednesday morning when Vicky and Adam swim with her?
5. Why is Suzy upset as far as helping with her grandfather's illness?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)