|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Vicky compare the prospect of a day with Adam?
(a) Her excitement when she has a birthday.
(b) Nothing can compare.
(c) Time with Leo.
(d) Time with Zachary.
2. What is Vicky's grandfather officiating?
(a) The Christening.
(b) The Baptism.
(c) The wedding.
(d) The funeral.
3. What does Mrs. Rodney say she can do for Grandfather?
(a) Show him how to care for his blood catheter.
(b) Give him injections for pain.
(c) Give him bed baths.
(d) Administer transfusions.
4. What illness does Vicky's grandfather have?
(a) Heart disease.
(c) A brain tumor.
5. What worries Vicky and her siblings about the swallows?
(a) The nest is disturbed every time the humans shut the door.
(b) Their nest is too shallow.
(c) They are attacked by hawks.
(d) They have no means of getting water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vicky go to work with John?
2. What does Adam look like to Vicky?
3. What book does Vicky's grandfather bring out to help settle an argument?
4. What do some of the people wonder about Zachary?
5. What do dolphins not do alone?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)