1. What event is Vicky attending in Chapter 1?
(a) A christening.
(b) A baptism.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A funeral.
2. Who is Commander Rodney?
(a) A family friend of Vicky's family.
(b) Vicky's great-uncle.
(c) Vicky's grandfather.
(d) Vicky's father.
3. What happens when Commander Rodney is saving a young boy?
(a) The boy drowns.
(b) Sharks attack the boy.
(c) Rodney finds a mysterious coin.
(d) Rodney has a heart attack.
4. What is Vicky's grandfather officiating?
(a) The Baptism.
(b) The funeral.
(c) The wedding.
(d) The Christening.
5. Why is Vicki's grandfather officiating?
(a) The regular minister is on vacation.
(b) His best friend is the one who dies.
(c) He knows the child being baptized.
(d) His granddaughter is the one getting married.
6. How does Vicky's grandfather act as he talks about life after death?
(a) He preaches hellfire and damnation.
7. What illness does Vicky's grandfather have?
(a) Heart disease.
(d) A brain tumor.
8. What creature catches Vicky's eye while her grandfather is officiating?
(a) A hummingbird.
(b) A bee.
(c) A locust.
(d) A butterfly.
This section contains 4,696 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)