|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Nine through Thirty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message is Mehuru delivering to villages in Chapter 2?
(a) To stop slave trading with the white man.
(b) To continue slave trading with the white man.
(c) To stop selling sugar to the white man.
(d) To sell only sugar to the white man.
2. What does Sarah say about Frances's dowry?
(a) It was used to clena the ship.
(b) It was used to buy slaves.
(c) It was used for Sarh's dresses.
(d) It was used to buy the house.
3. What does Dr. Hadley tell Frances after she falls ill?
(a) She has a heart murmur.
(b) Her lungs are infected.
(c) Josiah is dying.
(d) She is pregnant.
4. In Lord Scott's letter to Frances, who does he say is a good acquaintance to have?
(b) Mr. Shores.
(c) Sir Charles.
(d) Mr. Waring.
5. What does "Died of Shame" eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 30, why is Josiah so irritated with Frances?
2. Which ship does Mehuru arrive on?
3. When Mehuru fetches Dr. Hadley, what smell overpowers them in Queens Square?
4. What does Dr. Hadley tell Mehuru?
5. Where does Dr. Hadley suggest Frances should live for health reasons?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)