|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Two through Twenty-Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dies of Shame ask Mehuru?
(a) If he will feed her.
(b) If he loves her.
(c) If he will set her free.
(d) If she can die.
2. What day does Frances tell the new neighbors they receive guests?
3. What does Mehuru leave in Frances' bed at the end of Chapter 21?
(c) A note.
4. What risk does Josiah take with his ship, The Rose?
(a) Trusting a new captain.
(b) Sending the boat out uninsured.
(c) Refusing to trade slaves.
(d) Taking on new investors.
5. Who does Sarah think can help them solve the problem with the slaves?
(a) Sir Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah and Josiah Cole are proud to come from a family of_________.
2. In Lord Scott's letter to Frances, who does he say is a good acquaintance to have?
3. Why does Mehuru laugh when Frances tells him about Christianity?
4. What does Mehuru dream that comes true?
5. What does "Died of Shame" eat?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)