|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Ten through Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What risk does Josiah take with his ship, The Rose?
(a) Refusing to trade slaves.
(b) Trusting a new captain.
(c) Sending the boat out uninsured.
(d) Taking on new investors.
2. How does Mehuru's God appear to him in his mind?
(a) As a snake.
(b) As a tiger.
(c) As an alligator.
(d) As a bear.
3. At the end of Chapter 3, what has Mehuru prepared himself for?
4. Who is Sir Charles's daughter?
5. What is the name of the insurance case that concerns Josiah?
(a) The Rose Case.
(b) The Zong Case.
(c) The Lily Case.
(d) The Daisy Case.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sarah and Frances lunch with Sir Charles, what do they persuade Sir Charles to do?
2. What does Josiah promise Frances he will buy before she arrives in Bristol?
3. What did Frances realize she had over the slaves which she never had before?
4. What is the first word Frances teaches the slaves?
5. What happens to Frances's skin that surprises Mehuru?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)