|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Five through Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Lord Scott and Frances?
(a) Brother and sister.
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Uncle and niece.
2. What does Sarah Cole worry about the most?
(a) The business.
(b) Their house.
(d) The Slaves.
3. What is the relationship between Sarah and Josiah?
(a) Uncle and niece.
(b) Father and daughter.
(c) Sister and brother.
4. How does Frances feel about the arrival of the slaves?
(a) She feels depressed.
(b) She feels sick and sad.
(c) She feels tired.
(d) She feels young and invigorated.
5. What is Sarah's primary concern about buying a new house?
(a) The cost involved.
(b) Having enough room for slaves.
(c) How laborious the move would be.
(d) Decorating it to her taste.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which ship does Mehuru arrive on?
2. How does Mehuru perceive Frances?
3. How many ships do The Cole's own?
4. Complete this sentence: "Bristol is a city of _______, my dear, not leisure."
5. What was the name of the ship that Josiah's father used to start the business?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)