|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Five through Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the home in Queens Square that Josiah wants to buy?
(a) Stephen Waring.
(b) Sir Charles.
(c) Lord Scott.
(d) Captain Medley.
2. What does Mehuru think of Frances when he firsts sees her?
(a) He think she is beautiful.
(b) He thinks she is a slave too.
(c) He thinks she is thin and ugly.
(d) He think she is his mother.
3. What does Frances wish to do but is not permitted to do alone?
(a) Teach the slaves.
(b) Purchase new clothes.
(c) Go for walks.
(d) Make dinner.
4. What does Sarah expect Frances to do with the slaves?
(a) Teach them.
(b) Entertain them.
(c) Whip them.
(d) Cook for them.
5. Where does Josiah do most of his negotiating and socializing?
(a) The Coffee Shop.
(b) The Coffee Shop.
(c) Queens Square.
(d) The Daisy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the insurance case that concerns Josiah?
2. How does Mehuru perceive Frances?
3. What is the relationship between Lord Scott and Frances?
4. Which example is NOT a concern for an uninsured slave trader?
5. What did Frances realize she had over the slaves which she never had before?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)