|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Five through Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first word Frances teaches the slaves?
2. What does Josiah promise Frances he will buy before she arrives in Bristol?
(a) A carriage.
(c) A house.
(d) A slave.
3. Which example is NOT a concern for an uninsured slave trader?
(a) Slaves will kill themselves.
(b) Ships will sink.
(c) Slaves will love their masters.
(d) Slaves will revolt on ships.
4. What does Mehuru think of Frances when he firsts sees her?
(a) He think she is his mother.
(b) He thinks she is a slave too.
(c) He thinks she is thin and ugly.
(d) He think she is beautiful.
5. What does Mehuru dream that comes true?
(a) Being a wealthy tribesman.
(b) Being told what to do.
(c) Drowning at sea.
(d) Being trapped on a ship out at sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the ship that Josiah's father used to start the business?
2. How many slaves does Captain Lisle say he will be bringing to Josiah?
3. How does Mehuru perceive Frances?
4. Who owns the home in Queens Square that Josiah wants to buy?
5. Which ship does Mehuru arrive on?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)