|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Five through Twenty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Hadley say will happen to James?
(a) He has the flu.
(b) He will die.
(c) He will live.
(d) He has typhoid.
2. Why does Mehuru laugh when Frances tells him about Christianity?
(a) Because he does not believe her.
(b) Because she burps.
(c) Because he thought it was a joke.
(d) Because she calls him a "free" slave.
3. How are the other slaves treating Mehuru?
(a) As a son.
(b) As a father.
(c) As a leader.
(d) As an enemy.
4. Why does Mehru doubt Frances's sincerity?
(a) She does not cry again.
(b) She is hard to understand.
(c) She laughs too much.
(d) She cries when telling them about her dead dog.
5. How does Mehuru help Died of Shame?
(a) He screams for help.
(b) He taked her bridle off.
(c) He cures her.
(d) He wishes her dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 3, what has Mehuru prepared himself for?
2. How does Frances feel about going to lunch at Sir Charles's?
3. In Mehuru's homeland, what is the king called?
4. What does Frances want for the slaves?
5. How does Josiah feel about Sir Charles's actions in Chapter 10?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)