|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Five through Twenty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josiah tell Frances about the house in Queens Square?
(a) Sarah will be living with them.
(b) They have bought it.
(c) They cannot afford it.
(d) They cannot bring the slaves.
2. What does Frances want to do for James?
(a) Throw him a birthday party.
(b) Take him to London.
(c) Give him a proper burial.
(d) Take him to the Hot Well.
3. Where did the slaves sleep in the new home?
(a) The basement.
(b) The yard.
(c) The attic.
(d) The horse stalls.
4. Why does Mehru doubt Frances's sincerity?
(a) She does not cry again.
(b) She laughs too much.
(c) She cries when telling them about her dead dog.
(d) She is hard to understand.
5. What are mulatto slaves?
(a) White slaves.
(b) English Slaves.
(c) Slaves from the Yoruban Tribe.
(d) Half white half black.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what are the slaves doing in kitchen that surprises Frances?
2. What does Frances order for the salves that irritates Sarah?
3. Who does Mehuru tell Frances Cicero is?
4. What is Mehru known as in his own country?
5. Which ship does Mehuru arrive on?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)