|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Five through Twenty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the slaves realize they will have to do at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Serve the white man.
(b) Run for their lives.
(c) Travel on the ship.
2. At the beginning of chapter 22, what does Frances ask Josiah for?
(a) Her own horse.
(b) A doctor for the children.
3. How does Mehuru perceive Frances?
(a) Excited and humorous.
(b) Angry and resentful.
(c) Gentle and sweet.
(d) Sad and lonely.
4. What traded "good" does Sarah say will make the best profit?
5. Why is Sarah upset with the way Josiah purchased the home?
(a) He did not ask her.
(b) He paid cash.
(c) He did not inspect it.
(d) He used borrowed money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fruit does Frances give Mehuru?
2. What does Dr. Hadley tell Mehuru?
3. What does Frances order for the salves that irritates Sarah?
4. What does Frances wish to do but is not permitted to do alone?
5. What was Mehuru astounded to learn?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)