|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Five through Twenty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Hadley feel about Mehuru and Frances's relationship?
(a) He is worried for them both.
(b) Excited for them.
2. At the end of the lesson in Chapter 12, what does Sarah accuse Frances of being?
3. What does Josiah tell Mr. Waring he would be interested in leasing?
(a) A ship.
(b) The Hot Well.
(c) His coal mine.
(d) His horse.
4. At the end of Chapter 3, what has Mehuru prepared himself for?
5. When Sarah and Frances lunch with Sir Charles, what do they persuade Sir Charles to do?
(a) Have Lord Scott manage his money.
(b) Invite them for dinner.
(c) Give them his expensive rum punch recipe.
(d) Purchase all their slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephen Waring say is the fashionable place to be?
2. What was the name of the ship that Josiah's father used to start the business?
3. Why wasn't John Bates still watching the slaves?
4. What does Mehuru envision when Elizabeth asks what is wrong with Frances?
5. What does Mehuru leave in Frances' bed at the end of Chapter 21?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)