|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Two through Twenty-Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 23, what does Caesar tell Mehuru that causes Mehuru to become emotional?
(a) He will remain enslaved.
(b) He will marry Frances.
(c) He will remain in England.
(d) He will have sons in Africa.
2. Why does Mehru doubt Frances's sincerity?
(a) She does not cry again.
(b) She cries when telling them about her dead dog.
(c) She laughs too much.
(d) She is hard to understand.
3. Why did Mehuru find it hard to stand up straight?
(a) He was used to the metal chains.
(b) He was emabrassd.
(c) He sprained his back.
(d) He was dying.
4. What is the primary decor of The Cole's new house in Queens Square?
5. What does Sarah want to teach Frances?
(a) How to sail a ship.
(b) How to be a lady.
(c) How to clean thehouse.
(d) How to balance the ships' books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sarah's primary concern about buying a new house?
2. Who knows Mehuru is sneaking out at night?
3. What does Dies of Shame ask Mehuru?
4. Which ship does Mehuru arrive on?
5. What is the first word Frances teaches the slaves?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)