|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
(b) A piano teacher.
(c) A sculptor.
(d) A ranch hand.
2. Catherine recognizes Ralph right away because of his apparent wealth and ___________________.
3. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
4. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
(c) A photograph.
(d) A letter.
5. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To buy paintings.
(b) To give to the Catholic Church.
(c) To give to Emilia's family.
(d) To buy a new carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have detectives found Antonio after he has been gone for years?
2. What is Ralph's last name?
3. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
4. How does Ralph express his longing for Catherine?
5. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)