|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph tell Catherine before he collapses in the carriage?
(a) The doctor has an office in town.
(b) He is thankful she is with him.
(c) The horses know the way home.
(d) He is sorry for upsetting her.
2. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
3. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
(a) There is a thunderstorm moving in.
(b) The train is late.
(c) People are firing questions at him.
(d) He is feeling nauseous.
4. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
(b) A photograph.
(d) A letter.
5. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
(a) Catherine and Mrs. Larsen.
(b) Catherine and the doctor.
(c) The doctor.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the novel take place?
2. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
3. Who was Emilia's second child?
4. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
5. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)