|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
(a) Stay with him until he dies.
(b) Open a hospital.
(c) Travel the world.
(d) Run away with a young lover.
2. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
(a) Sweetly pleasant.
(b) Quite plain.
(c) Stunningly beautiful.
(d) Very voluptuous.
3. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
4. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His first wife.
(d) His brother.
5. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
2. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
3. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
4. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
5. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)