|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
(a) A shipment of furniture.
(b) A shipment of boots.
(c) His mail order bride.
(d) His son.
2. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
3. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
(a) Playing piano in a whorehouse.
(b) Attending law school.
(c) Teaching school.
(d) Modeling in an art studio.
4. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
(a) Too soon.
5. Why does Ralph decide to continue with plans to marry Catherine?
(a) She saved his life.
(b) He is too lonesome and desperate.
(c) He thinks she is beautiful.
(d) She intrigues him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the daughter born to Ralph and Emilia?
2. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
3. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
4. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
5. What does Catherine do as she rides in the train on the way to her destination?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)