|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
(a) Her jewelry.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her suitcase.
(d) Her hat.
2. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Svenson.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Gleason.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Borg.
3. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
(a) That she will go to get his son.
(b) That she will teach him how to speak Italian.
(c) That she will leave and not return.
(d) That she will bear children for him.
4. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
(a) Her father was a chemist.
(b) She studied pharmacology.
(c) She studied books.
(d) A former lover taught her.
5. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
(a) There is a thunderstorm moving in.
(b) The train is late.
(c) He is feeling nauseous.
(d) People are firing questions at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
2. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
3. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
4. Who is Catherine?
5. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)