|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
(b) Lustful thoughts.
(c) Murderous thoughts.
(d) Suicidal thoughts.
2. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Past lovers.
3. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Gleason.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Borg.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Svenson.
4. How does Ralph express his longing for Catherine?
(a) He buys her things.
(b) He gropes her.
(c) He writes poetry.
(d) He sings to her.
5. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ralph decide to continue with plans to marry Catherine?
2. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
3. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
4. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
5. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)