|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
2. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
3. Catherine fabricates a story about her father being a/an _____________________.
4. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
(a) Her father was a chemist.
(b) She studied books.
(c) A former lover taught her.
(d) She studied pharmacology.
5. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
(a) Modeling in an art studio.
(b) Attending law school.
(c) Teaching school.
(d) Playing piano in a whorehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
2. What is Catherine's state of mind as she waits for Ralph to get better?
3. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
4. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
5. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)