|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
(a) The road.
(b) A wheel.
(c) A rock.
(d) A fence post.
2. Catherine fabricates a story about her father being a/an _____________________.
3. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
4. Who was Emilia's second child?
5. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
Short Answer Questions
1. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
2. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
3. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
4. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
5. What does Catherine do as she rides in the train on the way to her destination?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)