|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
(a) The ditch.
(b) The next town.
(c) A frozen river.
(d) The woods.
2. What did Ralph do after college?
(a) Toured Europe.
(b) Got married.
(c) Studied law.
(d) Returned home.
3. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Borg.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Svenson.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Gleason.
4. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
5. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
(a) Religiously domineering.
(b) Docile and shy.
(c) Insane and frantic.
(d) Patient and kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
2. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
3. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
4. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
5. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)