|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
(a) Run away with a young lover.
(b) Travel the world.
(c) Stay with him until he dies.
(d) Open a hospital.
2. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
3. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
(a) The doctor.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(c) Catherine and Mrs. Larsen.
(d) Catherine and the doctor.
4. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
(a) He slaps him.
(b) He walks him.
(c) He yells at him.
(d) He splashes cold water on him.
5. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Gleason.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Borg.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Svenson.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
2. Where did Ralph go away to college?
3. How old was Emilia when Ralph met her?
4. Where have detectives found Antonio after he has been gone for years?
5. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)