|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
(a) He will kill himself.
(b) Mrs. Larsen will hurt her.
(c) He will kill her.
(d) He will go mad.
2. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
(d) Too soon.
3. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
4. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
5. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
(a) A brooch.
(b) Her hats.
(c) Her cosmetics.
(d) A small bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
2. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
3. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
4. In what year does the novel begin?
5. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)