|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Emilia's second child?
2. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
(a) She sprains an ankle.
(b) The hem of her dress is torn.
(c) Her hat is blown away.
(d) She breaks a leg.
3. Catherine fabricates a story about her father being a/an _____________________.
4. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
(a) Trial and error.
(b) Learning from her mother.
(c) Going to medical school.
(d) Watching her physician father.
5. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
(a) He slaps him.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He walks him.
(d) He splashes cold water on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralph's last name?
2. Who was Ralph's brother?
3. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
4. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
5. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)