|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
(b) A sculptor.
(c) A piano teacher.
(d) A ranch hand.
2. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
(a) Religiously domineering.
(b) Patient and kind.
(c) Insane and frantic.
(d) Docile and shy.
3. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
(a) Too soon.
4. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
5. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
(a) A shipment of furniture.
(b) His mail order bride.
(c) A shipment of boots.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
2. Why does Ralph decide to continue with plans to marry Catherine?
3. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
4. Who was the daughter born to Ralph and Emilia?
5. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)