|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the daughter born to Ralph and Emilia?
2. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
(a) An adventurer.
(b) A business partner.
(c) A mother for his children.
(d) A reliable wife.
3. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
(c) Too soon.
4. In what state does the novel take place?
5. How does Ralph express his longing for Catherine?
(a) He sings to her.
(b) He gropes her.
(c) He buys her things.
(d) He writes poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ralph do after college?
2. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
3. Who is Catherine?
4. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
5. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)