|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ralph surprised by Catherine's appearance?
(a) She has red hair.
(b) She is not the woman in the photo she had sent him.
(c) She is much taller than he expected.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
3. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
4. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
(a) Polishes the silver.
(b) Sleeps until noon.
(c) Hosts a brunch.
(d) Boards a train to St. Louis.
5. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
(a) She sprains an ankle.
(b) The hem of her dress is torn.
(c) She breaks a leg.
(d) Her hat is blown away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
2. Who was the daughter born to Ralph and Emilia?
3. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
4. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
5. Catherine fabricates a story about her father being a/an _____________________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)