|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
(a) Sweetly pleasant.
(b) Quite plain.
(c) Stunningly beautiful.
(d) Very voluptuous.
2. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
(b) Murderous thoughts.
(c) Lustful thoughts.
(d) Suicidal thoughts.
3. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) New Year's Day.
(c) Thanksgiving Day.
(d) Easter Day.
4. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
5. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His first wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
2. In what state does the novel take place?
3. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
4. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
5. What is Catherine's last name?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)