|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
(a) A business partner.
(b) A reliable wife.
(c) A mother for his children.
(d) An adventurer.
2. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
(a) Travel the world.
(b) Open a hospital.
(c) Run away with a young lover.
(d) Stay with him until he dies.
3. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Thanksgiving Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Easter Day.
4. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
(a) Nearly beat the man to death.
(b) Shot the man.
(c) Shot Emilia.
(d) Whipped the man.
5. Who was the daughter born to Ralph and Emilia?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the novel take place?
2. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
3. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
4. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
5. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)