|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
2. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
3. How does Ralph express his longing for Catherine?
(a) He writes poetry.
(b) He buys her things.
(c) He sings to her.
(d) He gropes her.
4. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
(a) Her father was a chemist.
(b) She studied pharmacology.
(c) She studied books.
(d) A former lover taught her.
5. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
(a) She throwS it out the train window.
(b) She packs it neatly in her trunk.
(c) She leaves it under the train seat.
(d) She gives it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
2. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
3. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
4. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
5. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)