|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
(a) People are firing questions at him.
(b) The train is late.
(c) He is feeling nauseous.
(d) There is a thunderstorm moving in.
2. In what year does the novel begin?
3. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
4. What does Catherine do as she rides in the train on the way to her destination?
(a) She takes a nap.
(b) She stares at herself in a mirror.
(c) She embroiders a doily.
(d) She reads a book.
5. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
(a) Watching her physician father.
(b) Going to medical school.
(c) Trial and error.
(d) Learning from her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
2. What is Ralph's last name?
3. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
4. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
5. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)