|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
(a) He yells at him.
(b) He walks him.
(c) He slaps him.
(d) He splashes cold water on him.
2. Ralph's mail order bride claimed that she was looking for ____________________.
(d) A home.
3. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
(a) Her hat is blown away.
(b) She sprains an ankle.
(c) The hem of her dress is torn.
(d) She breaks a leg.
4. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
5. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
2. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
3. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
4. What is Ralph's last name?
5. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)