|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
(a) The hem of her dress is torn.
(b) Her hat is blown away.
(c) She breaks a leg.
(d) She sprains an ankle.
2. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
3. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
(a) The woods.
(b) The ditch.
(c) The next town.
(d) A frozen river.
4. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
5. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Borg.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Svenson.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Gleason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine recognizes Ralph right away because of his apparent wealth and ___________________.
2. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
3. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
4. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
5. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)