|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
2. What does Catherine do as she rides in the train on the way to her destination?
(a) She embroiders a doily.
(b) She reads a book.
(c) She takes a nap.
(d) She stares at herself in a mirror.
3. In what year does the novel begin?
4. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
(a) The isolation.
(b) The children playing.
(c) The beautiful trees.
(d) The destruction.
5. Catherine recognizes Ralph right away because of his apparent wealth and ___________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph tell Catherine before he collapses in the carriage?
2. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
3. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
4. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
5. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)