|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
(a) The isolation.
(b) The destruction.
(c) The children playing.
(d) The beautiful trees.
2. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
(a) He will make her his new business partner.
(b) He will take her to California with him.
(c) He will get rid of her in a couple of days.
(d) He will build a new house for her.
3. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
(a) He slaps him.
(b) He splashes cold water on him.
(c) He yells at him.
(d) He walks him.
4. What does Ralph tell Catherine before he collapses in the carriage?
(a) The doctor has an office in town.
(b) He is sorry for upsetting her.
(c) He is thankful she is with him.
(d) The horses know the way home.
5. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Svenson.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Borg.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Gleason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine recognizes Ralph right away because of his apparent wealth and ___________________.
2. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
3. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
4. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
5. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)