|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
2. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
(a) Her hat is blown away.
(b) She breaks a leg.
(c) The hem of her dress is torn.
(d) She sprains an ankle.
3. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
(a) The ditch.
(b) A frozen river.
(c) The next town.
(d) The woods.
4. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
(a) He slaps him.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He splashes cold water on him.
(d) He walks him.
5. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
2. Ralph's mail order bride claimed that she was looking for ____________________.
3. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
4. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
5. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)