|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
2. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
3. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
(a) A reliable wife.
(b) An adventurer.
(c) A mother for his children.
(d) A business partner.
4. What is Catherine's last name?
5. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
(a) The woods.
(b) A frozen river.
(c) The ditch.
(d) The next town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
2. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
3. In what year does the novel begin?
4. What does Ralph tell Catherine before he collapses in the carriage?
5. Who is Catherine?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)