|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
2. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
(a) He slaps him.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He splashes cold water on him.
(d) He walks him.
3. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
4. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
5. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
(a) A frozen river.
(b) The woods.
(c) The ditch.
(d) The next town.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the novel take place?
2. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
3. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
4. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
5. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)