|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
(a) The hem of her dress is torn.
(b) She breaks a leg.
(c) Her hat is blown away.
(d) She sprains an ankle.
2. What does Catherine do as she rides in the train on the way to her destination?
(a) She embroiders a doily.
(b) She takes a nap.
(c) She reads a book.
(d) She stares at herself in a mirror.
3. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
4. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Gleason.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Svenson.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Borg.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
5. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
(a) Sexual attraction.
(b) A contract.
(c) A lie.
(d) No attraction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
2. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
3. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
4. What is Catherine's last name?
5. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)