|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
(a) She sprains an ankle.
(b) The hem of her dress is torn.
(c) Her hat is blown away.
(d) She breaks a leg.
2. In what state does the novel take place?
3. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
4. Why is Ralph surprised by Catherine's appearance?
(a) She has red hair.
(b) She is not the woman in the photo she had sent him.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is much taller than he expected.
5. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) Her suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
2. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
3. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
4. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
5. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)