|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
(a) A reliable wife.
(b) An adventurer.
(c) A business partner.
(d) A mother for his children.
2. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
3. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
4. In what state does the novel take place?
5. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
(a) People are firing questions at him.
(b) There is a thunderstorm moving in.
(c) The train is late.
(d) He is feeling nauseous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
2. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
3. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
4. What is Ralph's last name?
5. Catherine recognizes Ralph right away because of his apparent wealth and ___________________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)