|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
(a) Her hats.
(b) A brooch.
(c) A small bottle.
(d) Her cosmetics.
2. In what year does the novel begin?
3. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
4. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
5. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
(a) The next town.
(b) A frozen river.
(c) The ditch.
(d) The woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
2. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
3. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
4. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
5. What is Catherine's last name?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)