|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
(a) He slaps him.
(b) He splashes cold water on him.
(c) He walks him.
(d) He yells at him.
2. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
(a) He will build a new house for her.
(b) He will get rid of her in a couple of days.
(c) He will take her to California with him.
(d) He will make her his new business partner.
3. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her suitcase.
(c) Her gloves.
(d) Her jewelry.
4. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
5. What is Ralph's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
2. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
3. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
4. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
5. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)