|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
(a) The road.
(b) A fence post.
(c) A wheel.
(d) A rock.
2. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
(a) There is a thunderstorm moving in.
(b) He is feeling nauseous.
(c) People are firing questions at him.
(d) The train is late.
3. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
(a) A business partner.
(b) An adventurer.
(c) A reliable wife.
(d) A mother for his children.
4. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
(a) The children playing.
(b) The beautiful trees.
(c) The isolation.
(d) The destruction.
5. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
(a) A small bottle.
(b) Her hats.
(c) Her cosmetics.
(d) A brooch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Catherine?
2. What is Ralph's last name?
3. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
4. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
5. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)