Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph have built in the Italian house as a wedding gift to Catherine?
(a) Modern bathrooms.
(b) A safe.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A library.
2. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
(a) Boards a train to St. Louis.
(b) Sleeps until noon.
(c) Hosts a brunch.
(d) Polishes the silver.
3. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
(a) Watching her physician father.
(b) Learning from her mother.
(c) Trial and error.
(d) Going to medical school.
4. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
(a) Catherine and Mrs. Larsen.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(c) The doctor.
(d) Catherine and the doctor.
5. Why does Ralph value Mrs. Larsen so much?
(a) She makes the best apple pies.
(b) She sings while she works.
(c) She is frugal.
(d) She provides comforts for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in Chicago, Catherine gets items to treat Ralph from whom?
2. To whom does Ralph deed the farmhouse?
3. How did Catherine earn money to take care of herself and Alice?
4. What joy did Catherine discover in the city in #113?
5. What is the motif that is repeated throughout the story?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)