Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
(a) Learning from her mother.
(b) Watching her physician father.
(c) Going to medical school.
(d) Trial and error.
2. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
(a) A photograph.
(d) A letter.
3. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
4. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
5. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
(a) She sprains an ankle.
(b) Her hat is blown away.
(c) The hem of her dress is torn.
(d) She breaks a leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
2. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
3. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
4. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
5. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)