|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph exhibits as the poisoning worsens?
(a) He bleeds from his ears.
(b) He develops deep blisters.
(c) He has horrific nightmares.
(d) He can't stand to be touched.
2. What name does Antonio go by in St. Louis?
(a) Adam Trask.
(b) Tony Truitt.
(c) Tony Moretti.
(d) Andy Trask.
3. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
(a) A brooch.
(b) A small bottle.
(c) Her cosmetics.
(d) Her hats.
4. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
(a) Made him stand shoeless in the snow for an hour.
(b) Burned him with a candle.
(c) Refused to feed him for two days.
(d) Stuck a needle through his hand.
5. Why does Catherine proceed with her plan to kill Ralph even though she loves him now?
(a) She lied when she said she loved him.
(b) She wants his money more than his love.
(c) She is still in love with Antonio.
(d) She is afraid that Antonio will expose her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph suggests that Antonio go to ___________________ to play.
2. What is a doctor's diagnosis of Ralph's condition?
3. What does Catherine see descend toward Alice?
4. What does Antonio threaten to do if Catherine will not kill Ralph?
5. To whom does Ralph deed the farmhouse?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)