Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What joy did Catherine discover in the city in #113?
(b) The library.
(c) The park.
2. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
(a) A sculptor.
(b) A piano teacher.
(d) A ranch hand.
3. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
4. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
(a) Insane and frantic.
(b) Docile and shy.
(c) Religiously domineering.
(d) Patient and kind.
5. What does Catherine buy before returning to her hotel room after meeting with Antonio?
(a) A box of chocolates.
(b) A canary.
(c) A book.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Catherine's thoughts after Antonio says he doesn't want to hear from her until Ralph is dead?
2. What is the motif that is repeated throughout the story?
3. What does Antonio tell Catherine he has lost when he stops at her table?
4. How long does Catherine stay in bed and cry after she realizes that Alice can't be saved?
5. Antonio says that his real family lives in what city?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)