1. In the Preface, Power describes a _____-year-old Sarajevan who was killed in a bombing.
2. In what country is Power a journalist during the genocide that takes place in the former Yugoslavia?
3. Power witnesses the Serbs' takeover of:
4. What Power sees in the former Yugoslavia causes her to examine other _______-century genocides.
5. People have often argued that the United States don't know what is happening in countries where ___________ is occurring.
(b) Civil war.
6. Historically, according to Power, the United States has been ____________ to recognize and act when genocide occurred.
(b) Overly eager.
7. The author focuses on which country's response to genocide?
(b) The United Kingdom.
8. In the preface, Power identifies which Serbian leader as the ringleader of the Bosnian genocide?
This section contains 4,541 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)