|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When several illuders enter the throne room in Gill and try to harm Lanik, what does Lanik do?
2. How does Lanik travel from land to land killing the illuders?
3. When the Schwartzes all lie down together before sending Lanik off, what shape do the Schwartzes form?
4. What do the Ku Kuei look like?
5. What is the one way to stop a Mueller from regenerating?
Essay Topic 1
The book is entitled, "A Planet Called Treason". Why did the author choose this title? How does the title foreshadow the story of Lanik's life?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Lanik and Ensel Mueller.
a. How are the two characters similar? How are they different?
b. Compare the role of relationships in each of their lives. How was each character affected by his relationships - both positively and negatively?
Essay Topic 3
Lanik's radical regeneration affects the storyline in a multitude of ways.
a. Describe three different story lines that unfold as a direct result of Lanik being a radical regenerative.
b. How does becoming a radical regenerative affect Lanik? How does Lanik's condition affect the people around him?
c. In Lanik's situation, how would you react to these circumstances? Can you understand Lanik's reactions? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,187 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)