|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where must Lanik travel before he can return to the simple peace in Britton for good?
(d) Ku Kuei.
2. After the illusion takes place, what does the stranger on the beach offer to do for Lanik?
(a) Splint his leg.
(b) Wash his clothes.
(c) Answer his questions.
(d) Guide his travels.
3. When Lanik steps into quicktime upon reaching the castle in Mueller, who does Lanik expect to see?
(a) An Anderson illuder.
(b) Lanik's double.
(c) Mwabao Mawa.
(d) Lanik's father.
4. What is the result from the last time that Lanik and Dinte's impostor had a meeting?
(a) Lanik tried to kill the imposter.
(b) Lanik had the imposter imprisoned.
(c) The imposter tried to kill Lanik.
(d) The imposter had Lanik imprisoned.
5. As the innkeeper in Jones and Lanik talk, the innkeeper learns from Lanik's speech pattern that Lanik is educated. What does the innkeeper realize that Lanik's education means?
(a) Lanik has been run out by the king.
(b) Lanik has been educated in Nkumai.
(c) Lanik has been working for the king.
(d) Lanik has also fallen from a high station.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Britton, what is a person who tends sheep called?
2. Upon seeing who was actually sitting on the throne in Mueller impersonating Dinte, what is Lanik's first thought?
3. Leaving Schwartz, what does Lanik realize will scar him forever?
4. When the Schwartzes all lie down together before sending Lanik off, what shape do the Schwartzes form?
5. After leaving Jones in a hurry for fear of being caught by Mwabao, where does Lanik head?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)