|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lanik goes to the throne room in Gill using quicktime, he sees an old woman on the throne. Who is the old woman, really?
(a) A young woman that looks like Saranna.
(b) An old woman that looks like Mother.
(c) A young man that looks like Barton.
(d) An old man that looks like Mwabao.
2. After walking for some time through the forest, Lanik eventually gets tired and lies down. What does Ensel want to do?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Keep walking.
(c) Find shelter.
(d) Find food.
3. What are the Schwartzes known as?
(a) The ultimate peacemakers.
(b) The ultimate fighters.
(c) The ultimate negotiators.
(d) The ultimate tricksters.
4. What does the person who meets Lanik on the beach near Anderson try to do?
(a) Capture Lanik.
(b) Kill Lanik.
(c) Love Lanik.
(d) Hurt Lanik.
5. What is Lanik's original plan regarding the confrontation of Dinte in Mueller?
(a) To shame Dinte regarding their father's death.
(b) To beg forgiveness and rule with Dinte.
(c) To haul Dinte to the dungeon.
(d) To name Dinte as a traitor and kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the illusion takes place, what does the stranger on the beach offer to do for Lanik?
2. Where does Lanik instruct the impostor to meet him in order to discuss the truth in a private setting?
3. Why does Lanik finally decide to go to Mueller after killing the illuders?
4. When did the lord in Britton first meet Lanik?
5. According to the Jones innkeeper, what is being stockpiled in Huss?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)