|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the innkeeper in Jones and Lanik talk, the innkeeper learns from Lanik's speech pattern that Lanik is educated. What does the innkeeper realize that Lanik's education means?
(a) Lanik has been working for the king.
(b) Lanik has also fallen from a high station.
(c) Lanik has been run out by the king.
(d) Lanik has been educated in Nkumai.
2. Where does Lanik decide he must travel next in order to stop the illuders?
(a) To Anderson.
(b) To Ku Kuei.
(c) To Mueller.
(d) To Schwartz.
3. As Lanik comes ashore near Anderson, what happens to him during his landing?
(a) Lanik is trapped in quicktime.
(b) Lanik shatters his leg.
(c) Lanik is trapped in slowtime.
(d) Lanik is chased by sharks.
4. Where are the great illusionists and deceivers from?
(b) Ku Kuei.
5. How long does it take the impostor to make his way into the agreed-upon meeting room?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) One hour.
(d) Thirty minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the illusion takes place, what does the stranger on the beach offer to do for Lanik?
2. What word best describes Gill?
3. Where does Lanik instruct the impostor to meet him in order to discuss the truth in a private setting?
4. When Lanik steps into quicktime upon reaching the castle in Mueller, who does Lanik actually see?
5. When several illuders enter the throne room in Gill and try to harm Lanik, what does Lanik do?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)