|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who actually kills the real Dinte many years before?
(b) An Anderson illuder.
(c) Lanik's double.
(d) Mwabao Mawa.
2. What is Lanik's original plan regarding the confrontation of Dinte in Mueller?
(a) To shame Dinte regarding their father's death.
(b) To haul Dinte to the dungeon.
(c) To name Dinte as a traitor and kill him.
(d) To beg forgiveness and rule with Dinte.
3. According to Lanik, what is the main difference between his face and the face of his impostor after Lanik "healed" the impostor?
(a) The impostor's face still displayed innocence.
(b) The impostor's face is beautiful.
(c) The impostor's face is no longer white.
(d) The impostor's face has a scar over the left eye.
4. What happens to Lanik immediately upon his arrival in Gill?
(a) Lanik is beaten.
(b) Lanik is threatened.
(c) Lanik is killed.
(d) Lanik is captured.
5. What is Lanik's attacker planning to use to kill Lanik?
(a) A knife.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A sword.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the innkeeper in Jones?
2. After Lanik feels the pain associated with killing his attacker, what does he realize about himself that he never believed before?
3. Before being distracted by the sight of what is coming down the street in Jones, what is Lanik contemplating doing before leaving Jones?
4. Who does Lanik argue at length with while in Schwartz?
5. When the Schwartzes all lie down together before sending Lanik off, what shape do the Schwartzes form?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)