|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Dinte's impostor the secrets of illusion?
(b) Mwabao Mawa.
(c) The Schwartzes.
(d) The Andersons.
2. According to Lanik, what is the worst thing about quicktime?
(c) Lost experiences.
3. When several illuders enter the throne room in Gill and try to harm Lanik, what does Lanik do?
(a) Lanik goes into quicktime and escapes.
(b) Lanik goes into quicktime and disarms them.
(c) Lanik flees from the throne room.
(d) Lanik kills the illuders.
4. What does Lanik do in the forest to bring the inhabitants out of hiding?
(a) Lanik sinks their lake.
(b) Lanik threatens to kill Ensel.
(c) Lanik starts cutting down their trees.
(d) Lanik yells for them to show themselves.
5. What does Lanik hope to eliminate by ending the domination of Anderson?
(b) Unfair trade practices.
(d) Dependence on iron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result from the last time that Lanik and Dinte's impostor had a meeting?
2. How long does it take the impostor to make his way into the agreed-upon meeting room?
3. What is Lanik's attacker planning to use to kill Lanik?
4. As the innkeeper in Jones and Lanik talk, the innkeeper learns from Lanik's speech pattern that Lanik is educated. What does the innkeeper realize that Lanik's education means?
5. What is the name of the innkeeper in Jones?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the land of Britton.
2. How do the Nkumai treat Lanik's double when they first find him?
3. Why must Lanik completely destroy the land of Anderson?
4. When Lanik confronts the captain of the guard in Gill, what does Lanik tell him?
5. Why are the Schwartzes hesitant to help Lanik in his quest?
6. Who does Lanik realize is actually sitting on the throne in Mueller?
7. Why does Lanik almost give up his vow of fidelity to Saranna?
8. Why is Lanik able to help Vran when she goes into labor?
9. Why is Lanik able to escape from the grave that the people of Gill have buried him in?
10. How does Dinte die?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)