|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who actually kills the real Dinte many years before?
(a) An Anderson illuder.
(b) Lanik's double.
(d) Mwabao Mawa.
2. What happens to Lanik immediately upon his arrival in Gill?
(a) Lanik is captured.
(b) Lanik is threatened.
(c) Lanik is beaten.
(d) Lanik is killed.
3. Who approaches Lanik on the beach when he lands near Anderson?
(a) Lanik's girlfriend.
(b) A beautiful young girl.
(c) Lanik's guide.
(d) A mad soldier.
4. While growing up, who teaches Dinte's impostor to hate the Muellers?
(a) The Schwartzes.
(c) Mwabao Mawa.
(d) The Andersons.
5. While Lanik is being held captive in Gill, a new prisoner arrives. Who is the new prisoner?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lanik goes to the throne room in Gill using quicktime, he sees an old woman on the throne. Who is the old woman, really?
2. Why does Lanik go to Schwartz before undertaking his mission to destroy Anderson?
3. When Lanik is attacked after being awakened in the night, what does Lanik do to his attacker?
4. Where must Lanik travel before he can return to the simple peace in Britton for good?
5. What is Lanik's original plan regarding the confrontation of Dinte in Mueller?
Short Essay Questions
1. Although Ensel tries to show joy at the comforting environment of the forest, he cannot. Why?
2. Why does Lanik almost give up his vow of fidelity to Saranna?
3. How does Dinte die?
4. Who does Lanik realize is actually sitting on the throne in Mueller?
5. When Lanik confronts the captain of the guard in Gill, what does Lanik tell him?
6. Why are the Schwartzes hesitant to help Lanik in his quest?
7. Why is Lanik able to escape from the grave that the people of Gill have buried him in?
8. Why does Lanik return to Mueller?
9. What does Lanik learn in quicktime about the beautiful cottage on the beach near Anderson?
10. After seeing Mwabao Mawa in Jones, what does Lanik realize about Mawa?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)