|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room do the impostor and Lanik end up meeting in?
(a) A long-unused attic.
(b) The garden house.
(c) The throne room's antechamber.
(d) The playroom.
2. In Gill, what does Lanik save the new prisoner from?
(b) Community service.
(c) Lifelong imprisonment.
3. When Mwabao recognizes Lanik, what does Lanik see in her eyes?
4. What happens to Lanik immediately upon his arrival in Gill?
(a) Lanik is beaten.
(b) Lanik is killed.
(c) Lanik is threatened.
(d) Lanik is captured.
5. Who actually kills the real Dinte many years before?
(a) Lanik's double.
(b) Mwabao Mawa.
(c) An Anderson illuder.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lanik, what is the main difference between his face and the face of his impostor after Lanik "healed" the impostor?
2. What are the Ambassadors?
3. What do the Schwartzes send along with Lanik as he departs their midst?
4. Upon seeing who was actually sitting on the throne in Mueller impersonating Dinte, what is Lanik's first thought?
5. While growing up, who teaches Dinte's impostor to hate the Muellers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lanik do while staying in Jones?
2. As Lanik leaves Schwartz after asking for help, why is Lanik despondent?
3. What does Lanik learn in quicktime about the beautiful cottage on the beach near Anderson?
4. Why is Lanik able to help Vran when she goes into labor?
5. How do the Nkumai treat Lanik's double when they first find him?
6. Why does Lanik return to Mueller?
7. Describe the land of Britton.
8. What happens when Lanik goes into quicktime?
9. What does Lanik reveal to his father upon returning to the surface after his descent into the rock?
10. When Lanik realizes the deception taking place in the throne room, why does he not kill the impostors?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)